XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rikomagic RKM MK902 vs Cloudnet CR11/S

Tip us?

josemfr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Rikomagic RKM MK902 vs Cloudnet CR11/S

I wanted to buy one of these two products. Any recomendations?

Thanks in advance

josemfr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Rikomagic RKM MK902
Cloudnet CR11/S

c0nvict
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by josemfr View Post
I wanted to buy one of these two products. Any recomendations?

Thanks in advance
I recommend CS968 because it has the same specs and it's cheaper
Check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BBOYCONVICT and feel free to subscribe for more Unboxings, Reviews and helpful videos

josemfr
Old
(Last edited by josemfr; 14th January 2014 at 10:50 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Both of them have 5 Mpixels camera an RKM MK902 has 16 Gb of Memory.
What do you think of them????

Thanks.

petesimon
Old
(Last edited by petesimon; 23rd January 2014 at 10:43 PM.) Reason: revise / clarify
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by josemfr View Post
Both of them have 5 Mpixels camera an RKM MK902 has 16 Gb of Memory.
What do you think of them???? Thanks.
CR11/S reportedly has 2 meg pixel camera, while RKM has 5 meg pixel camera. I suppose there are 8gb and 16gb internal strorage options for both devices. *EDIT* Both have a full size "slave" USB port. However, this on the CR11/S may be not be labeled. *end edit*. This is no big deal since most box devices have at least on full size USB port for peripherals and another USB port (full or mini/micro size) for slave and whatever.

These reviews of both devices are very thorough:
CR11/S.

RKM MK902.

The corporate website's and downloads for both seem good, and both work essentially the same. I guess picking one over the other is personal preference at lowest price. Also I wonder which one plays 1080p video best and has the most community support in forums - here, freaktab, apad.tv and so on? I think there is a custom rom with 1080p support. Consider that so many other boxes use the same CPU/GPU as the two above in question and are very similar to each other like "CS968" or "CX968" available all over ebay, amazon and chinese stores. Some youtubers report this CS968 stock rom has root and plays 1080p out of the box. So many choices!

*EDIT* - I ordered "T-R42" from Amazon for $87 USD and it is very similar to CR11/S in appearence and features. and yes there are some custom better ROMs in xda and in freaktab forums for various devices.

glbell62
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default mk902 has genuine rk3188 not t

Quote:
Originally Posted by petesimon View Post
CR11/S reportedly has 2 meg pixel camera, while RKM has 5 meg pixel camera. I suppose there are 8gb and 16gb internal strorage options for both devices. *EDIT* Both have a full size "slave" USB port. However, this on the CR11/S may be not be labeled. *end edit*. This is no big deal since most box devices have at least on full size USB port for peripherals and another USB port (full or mini/micro size) for slave and whatever.

These reviews of both devices are very thorough:
CR11/S.

RKM MK902.

The corporate website's and downloads for both seem good, and both work essentially the same. I guess picking one over the other is personal preference at lowest price. Also I wonder which one plays 1080p video best and has the most community support in forums - here, freaktab, apad.tv and so on? I think there is a custom rom with 1080p support. Consider that so many other boxes use the same CPU/GPU as the two above in question and are very similar to each other like "CS968" or "CX968" available all over ebay, amazon and chinese stores. Some youtubers report this CS968 stock rom has root and plays 1080p out of the box. So many choices!

*EDIT* - I ordered "T-R42" from Amazon for $87 USD and it is very similar to CR11/S in appearence and features. and yes there are some custom better ROMs in xda and in freaktab forums for various devices.
The rk902 has a genuine rk3188 chip so it will be overclocked past 1.4, is it worth the extra $ ?

Gary