Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,905 Members 40,050 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Home screen button

Tip us?
 
paul211b
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 241
Join Date: Jan 2010
Default Home screen button

I have been a little silly and managed to assign google to my home screen button. So now whenever I swipe up, google opens.

How do I remove this?

thanks
 
jaythenut
Old
#2  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1465
Posts: 5,037
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul211b View Post
I have been a little silly and managed to assign google to my home screen button. So now whenever I swipe up, google opens.

How do I remove this?

thanks
I think it's built in
My one has always done that
 
paul211b
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 241
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut View Post
I think it's built in
My one has always done that
There was nothing selected originally, had the option to select "google" or my lock screen app.

Want to change
 
SolarTrans
Old
#4  
SolarTrans's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 160
Posts: 789
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul211b View Post
There was nothing selected originally, had the option to select "google" or my lock screen app.



Want to change

Defaults for the Google app maybe?


Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes