Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,773 Members 51,866 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unbrick AT&T galaxy s4 SCH-I337

Tip us?

ted77usa
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 3356

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aandrichaci View Post
When i try using the adb sideload it just says "starting adb sideload feature" and loads forever. does it take long to load or is it not working. if its not working can i do anything else?
So u did all the mf3 emergency part 1 and 2...... installing recovery-mj6.tar.md5 ..... and right now u are updating mf3> mk2 update. Zip right. .... It take a while. ..... Be patient and see what happen. ..... is 700mb+ ..... Did u Check post#2 on how to update using adb sideload. .... Just incase. ....:thumbup:

Swyped from MK2 Deadly Venom SS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aandrichaci
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted77usa View Post
So u did all the mf3 emergency part 1 and 2...... installing recovery-mj6.tar.md5 ..... and right now u are updating mf3> mk2 update. Zip right. .... It take a while. ..... Be patient and see what happen. ..... is 700mb+ ..... Did u Check post#2 on how to update using adb sideload. .... Just incase. ....:thumbup:

Swyped from MK2 Deadly Venom SS
thanks! everythings working fine now
The Following User Says Thank You to aandrichaci For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ted77usa
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 3356

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
thanks! everythings working fine now
Glad i can help.....just giving back to this great community what i learned .....as long as u KEEP READING ....u would find your answer in here......"ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN XDA" REMEMBER FIRST THANK FROM ME......

dvd2474
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted77usa View Post
Glad i can help.....just giving back to this great community what i learned .....as long as u KEEP READING ....u would find your answer in here......"ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN XDA" REMEMBER FIRST THANK FROM ME......
hey i flashed that tar file to my phone like u tolde him but i got no wifi or mobile data or sound can u plis give me a hand

Karson Mower
Old
(Last edited by Karson Mower; 31st March 2014 at 07:10 PM.) Reason: to say thanks
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bricked Samsung Galaxy S4 i337

Quote:
I have a AT&T galaxy s4 SGH-I337 that i bricked. i was trying to install cyanogenmod 11 but i accidently flashed the zip to the stock. the operation failed and now i cant boot to the stock. i can boot into download mode and recovery. im using safestrap 7 as my recovery, but i dont think it is working properly. i need help asap thanks
I have about the same problem. I recently rooted my phone then downloaded a root required app. After the download, it made me reboot and now I'm stuck in a boot loop with stock recovery mode and download mode. I've tried everything I can since I'm limited to only using a mac. Please help ASAP. Thanks.