5,595,000 Members 38,944 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ODIN]AT&T I537 Complete ML2 4.3 Package

Tip us?

freqsounds
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone ever figure out what's going on with the modem? So far I've done everything I can possibly think of. I'm about to ask AT&T to take the phone back! lol

jbiergans2001
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default unauthorized software

ok, getting the unauthorized software error after flashing (didn't flash bootloader). any ideas what causes this? i was flashing from stock mf1...

ELPABLO07
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegendary4801 View Post
Okay, guys. I managed to get a hold of the Odin 4.3 ML2 files and put together everything into a single .rar file. Hope you all enjoy!

P.S. When mirrors become available, I will add them here.

MD5

22AB5F0835F69624AB47A14C9DC67C75

Mirrors

Mirror 1: https://mega.co.nz/#!glNwRTRb!O_ESVf...F82OOgXacYlKeQ
Awesome info.

I'm wondering if could I use this method to get stock 4.3 rom from stock 4.2 MF3 rom (rooted). I don't mind lose root, actually I want to leave my phone as out of the box. Everything original, no root, no mods.

Thanks in advance!

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Okay, guys. I managed to get a hold of the Odin 4.3 ML2 files and put together everything into a single .rar file. Hope you all enjoy!

MD5

Mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiwamii View Post
hey guys no problem flashing this over mf3 ? and will i be able to get ota updates if I install this ? I have a i537 att on 4.2.2 which had safestrap and activeroot but i unrooted with su now I have the the padlock on boot and ota update failers so This is my only hope of having offICIAL kit kat WHEN IT HITS

Yeah me too. Some people seems to had luck and some of them not. I am wondering exactly the same.

skulls13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default wondering

just wondering,if this is the full 4.3 (mL2) package.how did you get it.been trying to root my 4.3mL2 to pull the very same files, with NO success!

Devo7v
Old
Thanks Meter 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by skulls13 View Post
just wondering,if this is the full 4.3 (mL2) package.how did you get it.been trying to root my 4.3mL2 to pull the very same files, with NO success!
This was downloaded from samsung-file.com. If you can figure out how to root ML2 you will be my hero. There has been some discussion in the AT&T S4 forums about downgrading the kernel to achieve root, but since I'm on MF3 I don't want to risk losing root just to try. If you're up for trying things out, check out this thread and see if you can figure out how to make it work on the Active.

skulls13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo7v View Post
This was downloaded from samsung-file.com. If you can figure out how to root ML2 you will be my hero. There has been some discussion in the AT&T S4 forums about downgrading the kernel to achieve root, but since I'm on MF3 I don't want to risk losing root just to try. If you're up for trying things out, check out this thread and see if you can figure out how to make it work on the Active.
Down grading the kernel and nada...did not work.looking for another route. Seems there is a Knox patch in the way!

Devo7v
Old
Thanks Meter 209
Quote:

MD5

Mirrors

Your link is broken!

MechaBouncer
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo7v View Post
Your link is broken!
Try the torrent. That worked just fine for me a couple days ago.
Current:
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Urban Gray (SGH-I537) with 4.3 ML2 and ROOTED thanks to Sunderwear's method using Odin.

Previous:
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY R800a on AT&T running Android 2.3.4 (North American Generic 4.0.2.A.0.42), 8x55A-AAABQMAZM-20302204-36 baseband, and rooted using the SuperOneClick (zergRush) method.

br0adband
Old
(Last edited by br0adband; 1st April 2014 at 03:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 339
EDIT:

Found the firmware, ignore the previous content of this post, thanks...

Just for the record it's located on OneDrive as noted in the firmware thread (Odin Mirror 1):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2629093
Currently using a Samsung Galaxy Express...