Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,442 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touchscreen driver replacement....

Tip us?

lonegunman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
Default Touchscreen driver replacement....

Got a CNM 9 DC tablet which after I used the update file from there site i got a white screen, have emailed about this but no reply, anyway after much searching round the web i found 2 files which seem to work on the tablet but not 100% one is for the 7inch tablet but the display is all wrong, the other file is for the @tab 9 inch tablet, that seems to work ok ie right display but the touchscreen does not work, so how can i get the touchscreen drivers from the 7inch one to the 9inch one?

From reading round there are stored in the kernal, now once i unpack the kernal.img i am left with a zimage file which for the life of me i can not unpack or decompress, so am now sort of stuck on what to do?

Any help people.

tanis1809
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cool touchscreen driver replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonegunman View Post
Got a CNM 9 DC tablet which after I used the update file from there site i got a white screen, have emailed about this but no reply, anyway after much searching round the web i found 2 files which seem to work on the tablet but not 100% one is for the 7inch tablet but the display is all wrong, the other file is for the @tab 9 inch tablet, that seems to work ok ie right display but the touchscreen does not work, so how can i get the touchscreen drivers from the 7inch one to the 9inch one?

From reading round there are stored in the kernal, now once i unpack the kernal.img i am left with a zimage file which for the life of me i can not unpack or decompress, so am now sort of stuck on what to do?

Any help people.
please help i have a cnm 7dc 16b tablet and i now have a white screen .i wondered if you could give me the file or the url so i can try and see if i can get rid of the white problem ...please ...

tanis1809 bryanwalker1809@gmail.com .if email you prefer .....thanks

lonegunman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
http://www.cnmlifestyle.com/support/downloads.html

http://blog.zackehh.com/cnm-touchpad...rmware-images/

have a look on these pages.