Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Samsung S4 Camera apk ported to S4 Active (i9295)

OP regxh

17th January 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Is it possible to port the original S4 Camera apk to S4 Active system (whether rooted or not). So that we at the Active will also have that DUAL SHOT, SLOWMOTION, FAST MOTION feature... i know Samsung totally take it from the ACTIVE, but is it really possible... its just that, although its not a 13mp and SAMOLED phone... but the water protection, cool HARD BUTTONs, well i really like it... but then again, you cant get both worlds. so if we can port it, at least we can have some GOOD also features to S4 active.
9th March 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

39 posts
That's what XDA is for!
I'm not an experienced Android developer, but I do know that the Dual Shot, Slow/Fast Motion features are certainly possible to implement. It's purely software related.

This is just another way for Samsung to make the S4 Active seem like it is less capable, or else everyone would've got an S4 Active.

But that's what XDA is for, bringing out the best in our Android phones, by maximalizing the software!

+1 for Dual Shot and Slow/Fast Motion!
31st March 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
s4 active camera apk please upload
Hello, please could someone upload the camera apk for the i9295 as i deleted mine by mistake... Any help would be greatly appreaciated...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread