Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,124 Members 43,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Q Bricked phone

Tip us?
 
Dwolf16
Old
#11  
Dwolf16's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 199
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY
Hey no to take away any of the help that you guys did, I appreciate it A LOT!!

I just found this that would have done the same thing.

chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!l...6ULxoVki6AmSjQ

From here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2692825
 
jd1639
Old
#12  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3059
Posts: 9,093
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Quote:
Hey no to take away any of the help that you guys did, i appreciate A LOT!!<br />
<br />
I just found this that would have done the same thing.<br />
<br />
chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!l...6ULxoVki6AmSjQ<br />
<br />
From here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2692825
Not sure on the mega download, don't have that app on the rom I'm currently running so can't (review) comment on it. The xda link is a way to get a rooted rom on your phone if you have nb1 firmware. Since you're on mk2 there is still a root method for it.

Sent from my Nexus 5
 
Dwolf16
Old
#13  
Dwolf16's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 199
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY
Yeah the link is for the mk2 stock kernel. If I flashed that in odin I think I could have been where I was before I tried flashing the new kernel.
Just a theory, not going to follow up. lol
 
jd1639
Old
#14  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3059
Posts: 9,093
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwolf16 View Post
Yeah the link is for the mk2 stock kernel. If I flashed that in odin I think I could have been where I was before I tried flashing the new kernel.
Just a theory, not going to follow up. lol
Flashing just the kernel probably would have worked in your case.

Sent from my Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dwolf16
Old
#15  
Dwolf16's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 199
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY
Hey one last question!!

Is there a stock rooted mk2 file I can flash in odin? I'm having trouble finding a root method now. I've tried motorhopper and Loki + TWRP + Motochopper CASUAL. Idk why but from what I'm seeing is that the root methods aren't working for mk2
 
jd1639
Old
#16  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3059
Posts: 9,093
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwolf16 View Post
Hey one last question!!

Is there a stock rooted mk2 file I can flash in odin? I'm having trouble finding a root method now. I've tried motorhopper and Loki + TWRP + Motochopper CASUAL. Idk why but from what I'm seeing is that the root methods aren't working for mk2
Afaik there is no odin flashable rom. Check this out for root
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2565758
Sent from my Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dwolf16
Old
#17  
Dwolf16's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 199
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639 View Post
Afaik there is no odin flashable rom. Check this out for root
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2565758
Sent from my Nexus 5
Wouldn't you know, i just clicked this link. Then came back to tell ya i might have found another way.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes