[APP][WIDGET] NotiList Widget - v0.6b - 27 feb - Bigger size option - GEAR Exclusive

OP st-tps

24th January 2014, 04:42 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 30

245 posts
When I use this with Touchdown email, no subjects show up. You can see in the attached photo that it says Touchdown, and has my email address (blacked out). But the subject or data from the email itself doesn't show. Is it possible to parse out the junk and show the sender and subject?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-22 02.52.55.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	2535724  
24th January 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #32  
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbueller

When I use this with Touchdown email, no subjects show up. You can see in the attached photo that it says Touchdown, and has my email address (blacked out). But the subject or data from the email itself doesn't show. Is it possible to parse out the junk and show the sender and subject?

First off, everything is possible

However, I dont really know how to put up a parsing function that works for everybody. Since I just pull the info from a db and show it on a label, its the app itself (The one on your phone that sends the Notification) that decides what to show. So a function that works with Touchdown might do so other apps look weird instead. So I rather leave it untouched for now.
f I get some spare time I will take a look in it though, maybe a list that parses per applications or something
13th February 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #33  
App Updated to v0.5b!
Time to drop a small (but kinda nice) update for this baby.

A double tap on a Notifications now brings you straight into the first message of that package. That means: As long as you double the latest notification of a certain app/package youre alright, but If you got two notifications from Gmail and double taps number two in list, the mail that will show is still the first one. Samsung have solved this in a weird way so it seems impossible to select an specific message, so we will have to stick with this small "bug" for now. Its still a nice improvement when you only have to to do a simple swipe to the left to get to the right one.

Download and changelog in first post.
The Following User Says Thank You to st-tps For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2014, 09:11 PM   |  #34  
App Updated to v0.6b!
New update uploaded.
Small bugfix and added another widget with bigger text and only 2 notifications per page.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to st-tps For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2014, 12:22 AM   |  #35  
Flag Magog, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 39

138 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by st-tps

New update uploaded.
Small bugfix and added another widget with bigger text and only 2 notifications per page.

Now I can read my notifications, it's much better for me , thanks for your good work !
31st March 2014, 06:13 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 19

117 posts
Have you figured out how to manually populate the notification db?
31st March 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #37  
TORONTO
Thanks Meter: 131

2,051 posts
More
Is this english text?

Via my NeXus 7 FHD on Tapatalk⁴ Pro
31st March 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 19

117 posts
Nope, Japanese.

What?!
31st March 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #39  
Flag Muret
Thanks Meter: 4

61 posts
More
Question Can't install NotiList Widget
Hi guys,
I tried about 5 times to install NotiList Widget. The installation seems go ok, until I try to find it in the widget list : it's not there.
I suppose it should be right beside the NotiCount Widget in the list, but nope... Any idea why I can't see it ? I am running Null Build 23 and Apex launcher.
Thanks !

Edit: OK guys, I finally decided to take the risk (virusses) to download an apk of waze and it works. I scanned it with AVG Antivirus which did not find any risk on this file. Hope it's right !
Last edited by aymelis; 31st March 2014 at 09:57 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread