Sony Refreshes Walkman App with Material Design

The paper-and-ink revolution is taking the Android sphere with the storm, as initially … more

Note 4 CM12 Nightlies, Microsoft Investing in Cyanogen – XDA TV

CyanogenMod 12 Nightlies are now available for the Samsung Galaxy Note … more

Stylish Black Azure Theme for CM12

This black, grey and blue goodness will make your CM12 pop with cold contrast and neat transparencies. If … more

Smart Lock for Chrome Now Available for Chromebooks

Android 5.0 Lollipop introduced a useful feature titled Smart Lock, which kept your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Wifi doesn't connect to Play Store

OP xferpa

31st March 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
I have an issue that i guess most of Moto G user has faced:

My Wifi is connected, i can navigate into the web, apps and all but Play Store

The thing is my wifi is working but not in Play Store and the icon is Orange... look:




and then:




what is wrong?

i already cleared cache parttion, wiped dalvik cache, rebooted my modem and router.

I need help
31st March 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 44
 
140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Go to settings then apps and then click on google play and clear the data... That will ask you to confirm click ok and you will rock

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
31st March 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeetone

Go to settings then apps and then click on google play and clear the data... That will ask you to confirm click ok and you will rock

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

i already did that and didnt worked

--

FIXED, i revoked the acess to the android from my google account and did this video tutorial! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWn...e_gdata_player
31st March 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by xferpa

i already did that and didnt worked

--

FIXED, i revoked the acess to the android from my google account and did this video tutorial!

But this is a really fix or only a workaround ?
31st March 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingone

But this is a really fix or only a workaround ?

permanent fix
31st March 2014, 11:24 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xferpa

I have an issue that i guess most of Moto G user has faced:

My Wifi is connected, i can navigate into the web, apps and all but Play Store

The thing is my wifi is working but not in Play Store and the icon is Orange... look:

what is wrong?

i already cleared cache parttion, wiped dalvik cache, rebooted my modem and router.

I need help


do u have root access?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes