Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,053 Members 46,028 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nabi 2 Help

Tip us?

scorpiodrummer74
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nabi 2 Help

Here goes. Wiped Nabi 2. Now cannot install any files. No Twrp, no recovery. When I connect USB cable it loads mtp drivers and nabilab cannot detect the nabi 2. Any help here would be great. Nabi will not boot, just goes to logo. Was also wondering if it is possible to take a new nabi 2. Rip the files off it onto an sd card and transfer to the one that isn't working. Seems like I've tried everything. Would appreciate any help as my kids keep fighting over the new Nabi2 that actually works.
Thanks

lacoursiere18
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3664

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiodrummer74 View Post
Here goes. Wiped Nabi 2. Now cannot install any files. No Twrp, no recovery. When I connect USB cable it loads mtp drivers and nabilab cannot detect the nabi 2. Any help here would be great. Nabi will not boot, just goes to logo. Was also wondering if it is possible to take a new nabi 2. Rip the files off it onto an sd card and transfer to the one that isn't working. Seems like I've tried everything. Would appreciate any help as my kids keep fighting over the new Nabi2 that actually works.
Thanks
Do you guys have a recovery firmware? You try searching stock Nabi 2 firmware and then follow the steps on recovery..I'll try to search around for you and post here if I find anything..
Edit: that was fast.. try this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2101277
It has an option to return Nabi to stock condition
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

scorpiodrummer74
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18 View Post
Do you guys have a recovery firmware? You try searching stock Nabi 2 firmware and then follow the steps on recovery..I'll try to search around for you and post here if I find anything..
Edit: that was fast.. try this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2101277
It has an option to return Nabi to stock condition
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Was able to get fastboot to install a recovery. After that the tablet would boot straight to the bootloader screen. Did a factory reset. Now back to booting to the Nabi logo (not spinning). Not sure what the next thing to try is.

Eric Karz
Old
Thanks Meter 91
There is a lot of info here that can help get you going .
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Fuhu_nabi_2

scorpiodrummer74
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Why doesnt the nabi cecognize the backup files on sd card, but they show up on the PC?

Eric Karz
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiodrummer74 View Post
Why doesnt the nabi cecognize the backup files on sd card, but they show up on the PC?
IT will show up if you place the back up in the twrp folder
here is a example
/twrp/backup/FOLDER TO RESTORE HERE
or
on jellybean/ twrp 2.7.0.0
internal or external SD\TWRP\BACKUPS\0f41000001000000/Folder to restore