Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,879 Members 43,810 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nabi 2 Help

Tip us?
 
scorpiodrummer74
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default Nabi 2 Help

Here goes. Wiped Nabi 2. Now cannot install any files. No Twrp, no recovery. When I connect USB cable it loads mtp drivers and nabilab cannot detect the nabi 2. Any help here would be great. Nabi will not boot, just goes to logo. Was also wondering if it is possible to take a new nabi 2. Rip the files off it onto an sd card and transfer to the one that isn't working. Seems like I've tried everything. Would appreciate any help as my kids keep fighting over the new Nabi2 that actually works.
Thanks
 
lacoursiere18
Old
#2  
lacoursiere18's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3834
Posts: 2,865
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boca Raton

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiodrummer74 View Post
Here goes. Wiped Nabi 2. Now cannot install any files. No Twrp, no recovery. When I connect USB cable it loads mtp drivers and nabilab cannot detect the nabi 2. Any help here would be great. Nabi will not boot, just goes to logo. Was also wondering if it is possible to take a new nabi 2. Rip the files off it onto an sd card and transfer to the one that isn't working. Seems like I've tried everything. Would appreciate any help as my kids keep fighting over the new Nabi2 that actually works.
Thanks
Do you guys have a recovery firmware? You try searching stock Nabi 2 firmware and then follow the steps on recovery..I'll try to search around for you and post here if I find anything..
Edit: that was fast.. try this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2101277
It has an option to return Nabi to stock condition
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Hit "Thanks" if I helped you
 
scorpiodrummer74
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18 View Post
Do you guys have a recovery firmware? You try searching stock Nabi 2 firmware and then follow the steps on recovery..I'll try to search around for you and post here if I find anything..
Edit: that was fast.. try this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2101277
It has an option to return Nabi to stock condition
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Was able to get fastboot to install a recovery. After that the tablet would boot straight to the bootloader screen. Did a factory reset. Now back to booting to the Nabi logo (not spinning). Not sure what the next thing to try is.
 
Eric Karz
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 283
Join Date: Oct 2012
There is a lot of info here that can help get you going .
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Fuhu_nabi_2
 
scorpiodrummer74
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2014
Why doesnt the nabi cecognize the backup files on sd card, but they show up on the PC?
 
Eric Karz
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 283
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiodrummer74 View Post
Why doesnt the nabi cecognize the backup files on sd card, but they show up on the PC?
IT will show up if you place the back up in the twrp folder
here is a example
/twrp/backup/FOLDER TO RESTORE HERE
or
on jellybean/ twrp 2.7.0.0
internal or external SD\TWRP\BACKUPS\0f41000001000000/Folder to restore
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Get Better Debug Data with Crash Report SDK

Developing an application is a hard and often times ungratifying task. It also requires quite a … more

Navigate to Your Favorite Places with LocationDetector

If you’re enjoying an active way of life, you probablytravel a lot, go fishing, … more

LifeStats Automatic Journal Keeps Tabs of Your Day

Most of us live very active lives. This is after all why we’re fans of mobile … more

Android App Review: Hide Your Files with Androignito – XDA Developer TV

Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, … more