Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,628 Members 39,974 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What is the best AOSProm for the EVO 4g?

Tip us?

CidtheCyanKid95
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default What is the best AOSProm for the EVO 4g?

I am wondering, what the best AOSP rom for the EVO 4g is. Right now I am running CM7 (last build for the official Cyanogenmod site) and Amon Ra recovery 2.3 with S-on (I do not need S-off because I do not use my EVO 4g as my mobile, it is deactivated and I use it as a media player). I would personally like a version of PAC-Rom or Carbon, but I do not believe that there any versions of either of them right now (I may be wrong though). Since the device is deactivated and only used as a media player I guess no 4g is ok (so is no front facing camera, I would not need it). If possible, I would like the latest version of Android that the EVO can get (which is 4.2.2 and maybe 4.3 I think). I would also like a rom that will give me great battery life as well as make my device snappier.
The Following User Says Thank You to CidtheCyanKid95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

orangekid
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3007
Gonna shut this bad boy down.

We don't allow these "best ROM" threads because everyone will have a different opinion with no clear resolution, as there is no "best" ROM.

Just gotta try 'em all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to orangekid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe