[Q] Boot animation

OP eman7131

1st April 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
More
So I am running EclipticOne Sense6 4.4 rom, and I can't seem to touch the folder containing the boot up or down animations. I get permission denied. I've checked the read/write properties through es file manager and it says I have those permissions. Am I missin something?
1st April 2014, 03:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag Elyria
Thanks Meter: 63

204 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman7131

So I am running EclipticOne Sense6 4.4 rom, and I can't seem to touch the folder containing the boot up or down animations. I get permission denied. I've checked the read/write properties through es file manager and it says I have those permissions. Am I missin something?

I've always had to install boot up and down anims through recovery flashed zip files on my m7vzw.
1st April 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 1,531

1,857 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman7131

What do you want to do? It's under system/customize/resource.

Sent from my Lunar Ecliptic One.
1st April 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
More
Thanks. I ended up using a different file explorer and this one worked. Thanks for the help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread