29th March 2014, 11:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Kastrup
Thanks Meter: 1

83 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi.
So, my problem is very basic. On every ROM I get the same error with something like "Android.system.com has stopped."

So I was thinking.. hm.. this could be the kernel.. but most likely the ROM has it own kernel. But I tried to flash this Kernel. Using this ROM with KK. But now it's just stuck at the HTC boot screen. How can I get rid of that stupid kernel (or make it work) and get a ROM working? I cant really see the problem.

Oh, and I'm on the International version.
31st March 2014, 06:00 AM   |  #2  
Flag Temple City, CA
Thanks Meter: 56

135 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreglud

Hi.
So, my problem is very basic. On every ROM I get the same error with something like "Android.system.com has stopped."

So I was thinking.. hm.. this could be the kernel.. but most likely the ROM has it own kernel. But I tried to flash this Kernel. Using this ROM with KK. But now it's just stuck at the HTC boot screen. How can I get rid of that stupid kernel (or make it work) and get a ROM working? I cant really see the problem.

Oh, and I'm on the International version.

So you installed a kernel compatible with 4.2.x and a ROM that is either 4.3 or 4.4, hmmm what could the problem be?

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

I have another idea for you, read the instructions for the ROM you installed. Just to help you out here is step 1 of the instructions:

1) Reboot in bootlader. Flash boot.img included in rom zip (fastboot flash boot boot.img);
The Following User Says Thank You to shawkes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 04:28 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 720

1,162 posts
Donate to Me
More
By the way... That was sarcasm my friend.
The only way you can survive here is to learn how to read.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread