3G/4G data Signal on Korean Galaxy Note SHV-E160L/K/S in USA

Search This thread

Rockryder

May 5, 2013
Is anyone with a Korean Galaxy Note SHV-E160L/K/S able to get 3G/4G data Signal in the States?

I bought a T-mobile SIM card for my phone(SHV-E160L) I'm able to get only G signal on my phone even though I'm in a 4G plan.
T-mobile are crooks....I ask them before buying the sIm card and they this me the phone is compatible and now they're saying I can't get it cos the phone is on different bandwidth or something like that.

Is anyone in USA having similar issues and were you able to resolve it?
Thanks.

Sent from my SHV-E160L using xda app-developers app

bot42

Apr 16, 2011
SLC, UT
You may have to flash a new radio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

dfire86

Mar 30, 2013
Is anyone with a Korean Galaxy Note SHV-E160L/K/S able to get 3G/4G data Signal in the States?

I bought a T-mobile SIM card for my phone(SHV-E160L) I'm able to get only G signal on my phone even though I'm in a 4G plan.
T-mobile are crooks....I ask them before buying the sIm card and they this me the phone is compatible and now they're saying I can't get it cos the phone is on different bandwidth or something like that.

Thanks.

is your phone has a custom recovery??
If you have a custom recovery you can flash a Radio which working on T mobile

moises.app

Mar 14, 2014
SHV-E160L

Thanks.

Dear friend, you might solve the problem? I have a shv-e160l but only recognizes 2G in El Salvador and not 3G, I have read about it but still I can not find a solution.

razeen

Jan 10, 2011
Hello bro

Did you fix this problem?

I have the set with same problem....

Is there any way to fix this bro

Thanks.

srpanadero

Nov 24, 2010
There is a shv-160 owners thread in the ATT Note i717 forum. Should take it up there.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk