Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Bootloop, reflash stock didn't work

OP 2Ponies1Apple

25th March 2014, 05:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Randomly today my brother's Moto G just turned off and refused to get past the bootscreen and upon turning it off it simply reboots to the bootscreen, at the time the firmware was 4.4.2 and i attempted to flash it back to stock 4.3 using this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219 , I got all the OKAYs, followed instructions completely and it still reboots to the bootloader after the 4.3 Stock load.

My question is, is there anything else I can do or is this phone done with?

I am currently in the process of reflashing with a 4.4.2 firmware, all for the xt1034 which is the phone model. Any help would be appreciated as none of the modes in the boot console [recovery,factory] etc do nothing but get stuck on the bootscreen.

And one last question, how long does the phone last on the bootscreen after a reflash? I waited 10mins but nothing changed.

EDIT: can someone change this thread to question, it seems i didnt click it properly >.>
Last edited by 2Ponies1Apple; 25th March 2014 at 05:33 AM.
26th March 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #2  
Flag Zapopan
Thanks Meter: 8

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Ponies1Apple

Randomly today my brother's Moto G just turned off and refused to get past the bootscreen and upon turning it off it simply reboots to the bootscreen, at the time the firmware was 4.4.2 and i attempted to flash it back to stock 4.3 using this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219 , I got all the OKAYs, followed instructions completely and it still reboots to the bootloader after the 4.3 Stock load.

My question is, is there anything else I can do or is this phone done with?

I am currently in the process of reflashing with a 4.4.2 firmware, all for the xt1034 which is the phone model. Any help would be appreciated as none of the modes in the boot console [recovery,factory] etc do nothing but get stuck on the bootscreen.

And one last question, how long does the phone last on the bootscreen after a reflash? I waited 10mins but nothing changed.

EDIT: can someone change this thread to question, it seems i didnt click it properly >.>

Type: Fastboot -w
It will Delete user data but it will work normally
The Following User Says Thank You to xxeldaddyjrxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxeldaddyjrxx

Type: Fastboot -w
It will Delete user data but it will work normally

Thanks, this worked but everything is ridiculously unstable at the moment, google services stopping all the time did i use a bad fw?
1st April 2014, 05:37 AM   |  #4  
Flag Zapopan
Thanks Meter: 8

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Ponies1Apple

Thanks, this worked but everything is ridiculously unstable at the moment, google services stopping all the time did i use a bad fw?

do the Fastboot -w then re flash the android 4.3 and update to 4.4.2 and it should go back to normal
sorry for a late reply, been busy lately , im only 14 years old cx and got alot of school work and help my dad at work too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread