5,604,050 Members 45,904 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) RESTART by itself ?

Tip us?

MrMiyagi
Old
(Last edited by MrMiyagi; 1st April 2014 at 02:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Well, I thought it was just me. Random reboots, usually while it's in my pocket.

Last weekend it cost me a whole bunch of pictures I had taken in the day -- they just disappeared after the reboot

I don't think it is a hardware issue, i had no problems before the KitKat update -- currently hating KitKat a lot!

Think I will go back to Jellybean as I am currently using my Note 2 again, simply cannot trust the GN3 at the moment. What a waste.

PS Tried a couple of custom ROMS (X-Note 12 & 13) but still the same issue.

MM
Device: GN3 & GN2
ROM: X-Note 13

vndnguyen
Old
Thanks Meter 463

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph74 View Post
Now I'm sure it's a hradware issue , I got ride of my Note after all solutions failed pertmenantely , my new Note 3 is the same model it's with me for a month now with no single restart since its first boot , I didn't reach a reason nor a solution but thanks for all the members here tried to help me out.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
Did you try my app Phone INFO ★Samsung★ to get detailed info and check your phone with the 'Fake Detector' function (under the Menu)?

You can find something interesting here...
The Following User Says Thank You to vndnguyen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joseph74
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Yes , I tried it with my previous and current Note 3 and it's amazing informative small app , thanks dear friend.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to joseph74 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]