[MODEM][C6092][AOSP/STOCK][2.1] Flashable Modem for C6092 | Stock ROM Not Tested yet
Bascially the baseband and radio's vary from different variants of the Z1
* I have been making C6093 AOSP ROM's to work with C6092 variant (HSPA-INDIAN)
* This will make the ROM Boot and have better firmware support afaik
* This firmware has been extracted directly from 4.3 FTF of the C6092 Variant
* It also fixed my Data *weird*
AOSP ROM (4.3 or 4.4)
A Recovery to flash the ZIP
* Make sure you have this zip at all times in your ext SD Card
* Get into the recovery
* Format /system
* Flash ROM & Gapps
* Flash the zip file below
* All The Best!
hi there @MightyBear007 Sorry to disturb you man for this question but Just out of Curiosity can u tell what is the difference between ur Modem 2.1 and this suggested by Kali - http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1391783645
Ofcourse urs have the bigger file size but both gets my ROM Bootable, is there anything you can tell any added advantage.
Thanks in Advance
There are literally thousands of note taking apps available on Android, with practically every … more
21 Aug 2014
By Will Verduzco
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?