[Q] 100% battery percent once I plug my yp-g70 to the charger

OP RezaHS75

1st April 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi every one.

I have a Samsung galaxy player 5.0 intl I installed a kit kat custom rom but my problem was about my camera resolution so I decided to change my rom to stock rom so when I do that my battery had these problem:

1. When I turn on my device it shows me the battery percentage truly for example it shows 80% but it doesn't upgrade the battery status I mean if I work with my device for even 3 hour the battery percentage shows me 80%.(but when I restart my device it shows me truly battery percentage for example after that 3 hour work when I restart it it shows me 20% percentage but until it doesn't restart its stays on 20% percent)

2.When I plug it into charger it shows me 100% percentage once I plug it into charger.

How I can fix it? (I tried to: wipe factory data reset,wipe battery stats,wipe dalvik)

by the way I changed it to kit kat version after this problem and I saw that the battery percent work correctly I think there was a file in the kit kat version that it was about the battery and now it replaces on the stock version file.

Thanks for any help & Sorry for my bad English.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread