Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,422 Members 44,011 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

leather wallet case snap

Tip us?

disaznguy817
Old
(Last edited by disaznguy817; 14th March 2014 at 07:26 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default leather wallet case snap

I loved this case for my note 2. Was just wondering if anyone knew of something similar to it for the note 3. I can't seem to find it.

I had this one for my note 2
https://www.spigen.co.uk/galaxy-note...l#.UyKgzM7EQ8g
The Following User Says Thank You to disaznguy817 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kadir.eksi
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I have a bunc h of colored s view covers never used wallet case

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kadir.eksi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sohebq
Old
Thanks Meter 525
A bit expensive but looks very neat.

CravingMender9
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Default Check this out

Is this similar to what you want?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331121522419...84.m1497.l2649
The Following User Says Thank You to CravingMender9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

disaznguy817
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Yeah but the other case actually snapped into the leather case so I can take it out to use it more freely

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to disaznguy817 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jazzmachine
Old
Thanks Meter 42
I've had a few cases like that, but I always rip out the glued-in TPU skin and either reattach that skin or a nicer one with velcro; makes the case a lot more versatile. I've never had any issues with the velcro holding the phone in the wallet. Would modding a case like that achieve what you're looking for?

Pro-tip: put the soft side of the velcro on the TPU skin so that it feels better holding it if you remove the wallet.
The Following User Says Thank You to jazzmachine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rafik.1
Old
Thanks Meter 3
It was an amazing case for the Note 2 - I have two laying around at home I simply can't use anymore, and I don't want to sell them just in case I need to use the Note 2 as a back-up (God forbid, anything happens to this beautiful piece of life companion that is the Note 3).

I created a poll to bring it back and have Spigen create it for the Note 3, can you guys go and poll on it? It would be amazing, even if you won't be buying it or needing it, the more 'Yes' we get, the more likely Spigen will create a limited number of the snapcase (according to the email exchanges I have been having with them for the past little while). Come on, help your XDA brothers/sisters out!

Your help is tremendous!!!

Peterpark
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafik.1 View Post
It was an amazing case for the Note 2 - I have two laying around at home I simply can't use anymore, and I don't want to sell them just in case I need to use the Note 2 as a back-up (God forbid, anything happens to this beautiful piece of life companion that is the Note 3).

I created a poll to bring it back and have Spigen create it for the Note 3, can you guys go and poll on it? It would be amazing, even if you won't be buying it or needing it, the more 'Yes' we get, the more likely Spigen will create a limited number of the snapcase (according to the email exchanges I have been having with them for the past little while). Come on, help your XDA brothers/sisters out!

Where's the poll?!?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rafik.1
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafik.1 View Post

Follow this link!!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2686081

It hasn't garnered much attention but I do hope it picks up... Soon!!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using xda app-developers app