[Q] Security

OP nasye

30th March 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 3

43 posts
More
Hi, my phone's security is always set to slide, but i want it to automatically change to pattern or PIN for ex. from 23:00 - 06:00 and then set back to slide after that time interval. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Thanks in advance
EDIT: I have root so all apps that require it and can solve my problem are welcome
Last edited by nasye; 30th March 2014 at 11:06 AM.
30th March 2014, 11:57 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 277

796 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasye

Hi, my phone's security is always set to slide, but i want it to automatically change to pattern or PIN for ex. from 23:00 - 06:00 and then set back to slide after that time interval. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Thanks in advance
EDIT: I have root so all apps that require it and can solve my problem are welcome

I would recommend using Tasker along with Secure Settings. Secure Settings is necessary after 4.1, I believe, for changing certain things like unlock security and airplane mode, to name a couple. Set a Tasker profile for the time period you specified, then for the task, go to 3rd party and select the Secure Settings, set up which lock method, then add an exit task for turning it off.
The Following User Says Thank You to lightningdude For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 3

43 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningdude

I would recommend using Tasker along with Secure Settings. Secure Settings is necessary after 4.1, I believe, for changing certain things like unlock security and airplane mode, to name a couple. Set a Tasker profile for the time period you specified, then for the task, go to 3rd party and select the Secure Settings, set up which lock method, then add an exit task for turning it off.

Thank you for good and quick response
1st April 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #4  
Montréal
Thanks Meter: 473

997 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm able to do this with Llama as well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread