Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,899 Members 48,628 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Security

Tip us?

nasye
Old
(Last edited by nasye; 30th March 2014 at 10:06 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Security

Hi, my phone's security is always set to slide, but i want it to automatically change to pattern or PIN for ex. from 23:00 - 06:00 and then set back to slide after that time interval. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Thanks in advance
EDIT: I have root so all apps that require it and can solve my problem are welcome
Love for iOS and Android development
iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, HTC Evo 3D Shooteru, Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195, Moto G TX1032(current)

lightningdude
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasye View Post
Hi, my phone's security is always set to slide, but i want it to automatically change to pattern or PIN for ex. from 23:00 - 06:00 and then set back to slide after that time interval. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Thanks in advance
EDIT: I have root so all apps that require it and can solve my problem are welcome
I would recommend using Tasker along with Secure Settings. Secure Settings is necessary after 4.1, I believe, for changing certain things like unlock security and airplane mode, to name a couple. Set a Tasker profile for the time period you specified, then for the task, go to 3rd party and select the Secure Settings, set up which lock method, then add an exit task for turning it off.
The Following User Says Thank You to lightningdude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nasye
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningdude View Post
I would recommend using Tasker along with Secure Settings. Secure Settings is necessary after 4.1, I believe, for changing certain things like unlock security and airplane mode, to name a couple. Set a Tasker profile for the time period you specified, then for the task, go to 3rd party and select the Secure Settings, set up which lock method, then add an exit task for turning it off.
Thank you for good and quick response
Love for iOS and Android development
iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, HTC Evo 3D Shooteru, Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195, Moto G TX1032(current)

Darkshado
Old
Thanks Meter 449

DONATE TO ME
I'm able to do this with Llama as well.
My phones: Galaxy Note II SGH-T889V (with LTE enabled / ext4 SD card support on TouchWiz ROMs), Motorola XT-1045 Moto G LTE (TWRP)
Previous phones: Nexus S GT-I9020A, Galaxy Gio GT-S5660M (Arpeggiomod ROM / Discussion, stock rooted ROM), Motorola XT-1032 Moto G.
Phones for which I play "tech support" for family and friends: Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250, Galaxy Q SGH-T589R, Galaxy 551 GT-I5510M, LG C-800G Eclypse, Motorola XT-1032 Moto G