- Generally not knowing what they are doing
- Flashing stuff designed for other devices, especially bootloaders
- Following guides written for other devices and writing stuff to random partitions like /dev/block/mmcblk0p4
- Rebooting to recovery with a non-working recovery
- Wiping data from the bootloader or the Settings menu with a non-working recovery
- Messing around with nvflash
For advanced users, there are even more options to break your device, including powerful exclusive wipe commands that transcend the wiping capabilities of the common recoveries. There is even UltraWipe (TM) which clears every bit from your eMMC - your device has never been this clean!
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage you cause to your tablet using this tool!
Note: For maximum effect, please destroy all copies of your nvflash blobs before using this tool.