Galaxy S3 mini battery problem

Search This thread

evildog1

May 2, 2012
Hello

I have a problem. when i recharge my phone from 1% to 39% without using the phone. it just stop recharging and discharge instead.. to 36% . i rebooted the phone to restart recharging and i lost -14% so it have 22% left. when my battery got 50% and i reboot one more. the battery got glitched and get +30% more power so it have 80%. i don't know what's going on with the battery. my phone is rooted and i lost warranty... what to do?

normally the battery should not give itself 20-30% more power or lose power when reboot.

UPDATE: My battery is a little bit swollen now. i'm gonna to buy the new battery.

Last edited:

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
Hello

I have a problem. when i recharge my phone from 1% to 39% without using the phone. it just stop recharging and discharge instead.. to 36% . i rebooted the phone to restart recharging and i lost -14% so it have 22% left. when my battery got 50% and i reboot one more. the battery got glitched and get +30% more power so it have 80%. i don't know what's going on with the battery. my phone is rooted and i lost warranty... what to do?

normally the battery should not give itself 20-30% more power or lose power when reboot.

I don't understand very well what you're saying, anyway are you using the default charger or other!? The default battery or a chinese :)laugh:) one!? Which rom!? Give more useful info please.

evildog1

May 2, 2012

I don't understand very well what you're saying, anyway are you using the default charger or other!? The default battery or a chinese :)laugh:) one!? Which rom!? Give more useful info please.

I'm using original Samsung charger, original Samsung battery made my china (NOT replacement) and stock rom.

evildog1

May 2, 2012
You could also find yourself some batteries on Ebay. Found mine on it, it's been working perfectly ever since. Don't wait until some kind of accident happens.
No no I don't trust Ebay. they can have fake things, like fake china iphone, fake china galaxy, etc. i will buy the original battery in my local store mytrendyphone.dk

Manke

Jan 12, 2014
Amsterdam
No no I don't trust Ebay. they can have fake things, like fake china iphone, fake china galaxy, etc. i will buy the original battery in my local store mytrendyphone.dk

That's right, there are a few original ones on EBay. But I think if you want the smallest chance on a fake battery, you better look at the phone stores themself.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

That's right, there are a few original ones on EBay. But I think if you want the smallest chance on a fake battery, you better look at the phone stores themself.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

You can buy a 1700mah battery from the Galaxy Ace II. That's what I have and no complaints so far :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

evildog1

May 2, 2012
You're absolutely right. There's always a risk with fake items on Ebay. I've been a lucky customer so far i guess :)

yeah... i never use ebay before but i had heard that some people got fake iphone 4s / 5 bought from ebay so that's why i don't trust ebay. i always buy items in my local store (not online) that i trust. that's all

Panderawan

Jul 12, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
yeah... i never use ebay before but i had heard that some people got fake iphone 4s / 5 bought from ebay so that's why i don't trust ebay. i always buy items in my local store (not online) that i trust. that's all

I try not to buy from people with less than a few successful sales. On the other hand, I tend to trust people with hundred of thousands of successful sales, and basically never regret my purchase. But you're absolutely right when you buy from your localstore. At least you don't need to wait weeks before you get your product :) Anyway, i'll stop talking about Ebay as it's not the main topic :)

evildog1

May 2, 2012
I try not to buy from people with less than a few successful sales. On the other hand, I tend to trust people with hundred of thousands of successful sales, and basically never regret my purchase. But you're absolutely right when you buy from your localstore. At least you don't need to wait weeks before you get your product :) Anyway, i'll stop talking about Ebay as it's not the main topic :)
ok good. bye :)