OP Junior Member
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Fixed it. sideloaded the most recent firmware from ouya devs in, pretty much going back to stock. I then made sure to cat the lnx partition and copy the image to the system folder. This time I did it right. Play store was acting weird so I uninstalled it, but I'll re-install it soon enough. Had to take a quick crash course on syntax as I'm competent in batch script writing, I did try out fedora for a bit, but I have almost no clue about linux. For some reason I couldn't copy the created image file to the system folder and I couldn't figure out the syntax for mounting the directory as read-write.