[Q&A]Chubbzlou's Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 ROM | 2-25-2014

Tip us?

pirlano
Old
Thanks Meter 1042

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlano View Post
can someone send me /sys/android_camera_awb/awb_cal and awb_cal_front files?
a simple way to grab it, is to compress folder with root explorer (there are few problems with normal copy and paste usually)

and a full dmesg (containing init too with ION mem allocation log, because after a while it's trunked) or a last_kmsg (better, you can boot phone normally, start camera, switch to front camera, than "adb reboot recovery", and "adb shell cat proc/last_kmsg > last_kmsg.log"

and a logcat with a fresh boot and start camera, switch to front camera, than stop logcat

@chubbzlou @yankees2450 @Sinistertensai

Please, it's a 5 minute task!!! I spent 2 days searching kernel fix for 4.2.2 camera porting, now i'm only asking some logs for One S 4.3 rom/kernel porting!
still nothing
Thank list: Cotulla, DFT Team, Markinus, Hastarin, Rick_1995, kokotas, securecrt, tytung, marc1706, sportsstar89, ultrashot, chautruongthinh, walter79, gilbert32, dungphp, aazzam16661, daekin, sven, Rafpigna, liiochen, dorimanx, pongster, AmeriCanAndroid, warrenb213, copenhagen, mwakious, Xylograph, smokin901, rapmv78, ankuch, charnsingh_online, arif-ali, cmhtcleo, milaq, pdaimatejam, xboxmod, YukiXDA, AnDim (for HD2)

chubbzlou
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2930

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlano View Post
still nothing
@pirlano Hope this is what you been asking for

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3h14r48j8...lano_files.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to chubbzlou For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pirlano
Old
Thanks Meter 1042

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbzlou View Post
@pirlano Hope this is what you been asking for

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3h14r48j8...lano_files.zip
Perfect! Thank you!
Thank list: Cotulla, DFT Team, Markinus, Hastarin, Rick_1995, kokotas, securecrt, tytung, marc1706, sportsstar89, ultrashot, chautruongthinh, walter79, gilbert32, dungphp, aazzam16661, daekin, sven, Rafpigna, liiochen, dorimanx, pongster, AmeriCanAndroid, warrenb213, copenhagen, mwakious, Xylograph, smokin901, rapmv78, ankuch, charnsingh_online, arif-ali, cmhtcleo, milaq, pdaimatejam, xboxmod, YukiXDA, AnDim (for HD2)