[Q] I bricked my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I need it UNBRICKED

Search This thread

100chance100

Apr 1, 2014
Guys (this is a verizon phone), I messed with a rom and it failed to install so I went on with my day and my phone died so when I turned it back on it popped up with the yellow triangle error saying to take it to the nearest verizon wireless store, I know there is a bunch of threads about this but I have looked at over 20 threads and NONE of them work. I really need help. I'm about to go insane just trying to figure this out. Please help guys, my device is JellyBean 4.3, I don't know if that has anything to do with it. In ODIN mode my information is: PRODUCT NAME: SCH-I535, CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: Yes (1 counts), CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official, SYSTEM STATUS: CUSTOM, QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE, Warranty Bit:1, BOOTLOADER RP SWREV: 1

Please help me with this...

Last edited:

BadUsername

Mar 20, 2013
Guys (this is a verizon phone), I messed with a rom and it failed to install so I went on with my day and my phone died so when I turned it back on it popped up with the yellow triangle error saying to take it to the nearest verizon wireless store, I know there is a bunch of threads about this but I have looked at over 20 threads and NONE of them work. I really need help. I'm about to go insane just trying to figure this out. Please help guys, my device is JellyBean 4.3, I don't know if that has anything to do with it. In ODIN mode my information is: PRODUCT NAME: SCH-I535, CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: Yes (1 counts), CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official, SYSTEM STATUS: CUSTOM, QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE, Warranty Bit:1, BOOTLOADER RP SWREV: 1

Please help me with this...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2586319

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2