Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 48,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nobis NB07 and DA-741QHD rooting and ROM thread

Tip us?

neatojones
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippie459MN View Post
Any word on anything on this tablet? Still using it but would really really love root on it!
Sorry, no reply for a while. My wife broke my tablet a while back and so I don't use it anymore. The digitizer broke when she dropped it onto concrete. I've dissected it for fun since then and managed to break it further. I might eventually decide to buy an HDMI cord and try to find a way to use it with CHEAPCAST for an extra tv, but I'm not really sure if I'll ever find a purpose for it.

So, unfortunately, for now...my work on the tablet is done.

Hippie459MN
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatojones View Post
Sorry, no reply for a while. My wife broke my tablet a while back and so I don't use it anymore. The digitizer broke when she dropped it onto concrete. I've dissected it for fun since then and managed to break it further. I might eventually decide to buy an HDMI cord and try to find a way to use it with CHEAPCAST for an extra tv, but I'm not really sure if I'll ever find a purpose for it.

So, unfortunately, for now...my work on the tablet is done.
Thats a bummer. I have pretty much given up any hope of this ever being rooted myself. I dont even really see much info on the web about them at all either. I think most the talk about them has been right here. lol

Oh well, I have pretty much given it to my soon to be 5 year old for playing his learning games on and stuff. Would still be nice to get root though.... Maybe someday.