Nobis NB07 and DA-741QHD rooting and ROM thread

OP neatojones

28th March 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #41  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17

65 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippie459MN

Any word on anything on this tablet? Still using it but would really really love root on it!

Sorry, no reply for a while. My wife broke my tablet a while back and so I don't use it anymore. The digitizer broke when she dropped it onto concrete. I've dissected it for fun since then and managed to break it further. I might eventually decide to buy an HDMI cord and try to find a way to use it with CHEAPCAST for an extra tv, but I'm not really sure if I'll ever find a purpose for it.

So, unfortunately, for now...my work on the tablet is done.
1st April 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #42  
Flag St. Francis, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 317

884 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatojones

Sorry, no reply for a while. My wife broke my tablet a while back and so I don't use it anymore. The digitizer broke when she dropped it onto concrete. I've dissected it for fun since then and managed to break it further. I might eventually decide to buy an HDMI cord and try to find a way to use it with CHEAPCAST for an extra tv, but I'm not really sure if I'll ever find a purpose for it.

So, unfortunately, for now...my work on the tablet is done.

Thats a bummer. I have pretty much given up any hope of this ever being rooted myself. I dont even really see much info on the web about them at all either. I think most the talk about them has been right here. lol

Oh well, I have pretty much given it to my soon to be 5 year old for playing his learning games on and stuff. Would still be nice to get root though.... Maybe someday.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread