air mouse app

31st March 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
The title says it all but to explain myself is there any app which can transform the phone bluetooth air mouse ( i have root and the main thing i want is the app it self must be stand a lone so no need to install server app to pc or etc ) any way if you know let me know the name it can be purchase app, of course free ones more like
1st April 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by unionetr

The title says it all but to explain myself is there any app which can transform the phone bluetooth air mouse ( i have root and the main thing i want is the app it self must be stand a lone so no need to install server app to pc or etc ) any way if you know let me know the name it can be purchase app, of course free ones more like

i don't think bro that our ace can do this
even with root
1st April 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 359

956 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unionetr

I completely agree with @aditya rathee. Our Ace doesn't have the hardware specification for pulling out such a gesture. Hope I Helped
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread