The Darkkat Update to Build 2014.03.31 is available.
31.03.14 (Build 2014.03.31)
Some infos about the future of the DarkKat Rom, (Darkkat Addon):
- Lock screen(/Settings)
- Use CyanogenMod cLock as default lock screen widget
- Add background see through and -blur
- Recent app panel:
- Add latest SlimRom additions and fixes:
- "make it RTL/LTR aware + scaling + lefty mode"
- "Add favorite mode"
- "notify arrayadapter early that data has changed on clear all"
- "do not kill favorite recent apps"
- Status bar brightness slider
- Fixed wake on volume button checkbox state
- Notification light settings, (not available on devices without multicolor LED)
- Reorganized additional settings:
- Low battery warning -> Battery settings
- Renamed category Personalize -> Interface
- Category Interface:
- Lock screen
- Bars, (new)
- Menus & panels, (new)
- More, (new)
- Lock screen:
- Added Enable widgets, (moved from security settings)
- Removed cLock, (moved to More settings)
- Status bar, (no changes)
- Status bar expanded, (no changes)
- Navigation bar, (no changes)
- Menus & panels:
- Power menu, (no changes)
- Recent apps panel, (no changes)
- Custom carrier/Wifi network name, (no changes)
- Immersive mode, (no changes)
- cLock, (moved from Lock screen settings)
- Updated default and german strings:
- default: Renamed "Recents apps screen" to "Recent apps panel"
- german: Renamed "Letzte Apps" to "Zuletzt verwende Apps Feld"
- DSPManager: Switch to OmniRom source
- Hammerhead: Add USB-OTG storage support
I just decided to abandon the DarkKat addon,
and include some additional apps into the rom,
(a filemanager, SuperUser and Terminal Emulator).
It`s still possible to use SuperSu instead of SuperUser.
The current addon will still be compatible to the next builds,
but I will not update it.