5,604,219 Members 49,309 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2] ToZlate Light (HP Slate 7 Plus 4200xx)

Tip us?

jerbear294
Old
(Last edited by jerbear294; 23rd February 2014 at 02:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 194
How does CyanogenMod 10.1 sound to you all? I'm building an experimental build now. I'm getting a few errors (Dangit, the build just stopped...) but I can hopefully get things working. The issue seems to be with blob definitions right now.

EDIT: Got past that. The build is giving me a bunch of warnings now. It's only stopping due to missing APKs now, which is very minor.

EDIT 2: I provided Terminal Emulator (which is what it wanted) and now I'm barely getting any errors... Am I a wizard?
Current Device: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Android 4.4.2 - PAC-ROM - Build 20140311

Current Development: CyanogenMod for the Slate 7 Plus, PAC-ROM for the Sero 7 Pro (M470BSA/USA Model)

Like the Sero 7 Pro? Go to this thread and ask for our own forum and then add this to your signature till we get one.

TommeleTBone
Old
Thanks Meter 25
great news man, can’t wait to flash

jerbear294
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Okay, here we go:
I've started a new thread for CyanogenMod builds. No downloads are there yet but will be up once the first build's uploaded. The new thread is here.
Current Device: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Android 4.4.2 - PAC-ROM - Build 20140311

Current Development: CyanogenMod for the Slate 7 Plus, PAC-ROM for the Sero 7 Pro (M470BSA/USA Model)

Like the Sero 7 Pro? Go to this thread and ask for our own forum and then add this to your signature till we get one.
The Following User Says Thank You to jerbear294 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fifounet75
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks for your work !!!!

I installed it on a 4200ef (french version).

I have just one question... does anybody try to use bluetooth tethering on there phone with the tablet?

I have a galaxy s4 with bluetooth 4 LE and I would like to tether my connection just for GPS update (so small packet)

But I'm unable to check the box in the bluetooth pairing display...

with any phone.. (old htc dream, iPhone 3GS, GS4 ...)

Thanks If someone can try and tell me if it's really the tablet?

bye

zarto
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Maybe you should create a specific thread for this question. Maybe it's not HP Slate related. I don't know anything about Bluetooth tethering sorry !

Envoyé de mon HP Slate 7 Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

Sicily98IT
Old
Thanks Meter 9
work tethering wifi?
Tags
4200, rom, slate 7 plus, slim