Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Find my daughter calls HOW ??

OP zakben

1st April 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
how can I see the calls that makes my daughter in her smartphone? (xperia U)

because she deletes them forever and I'm sure she talking with a person but she always answers NO!

Is there any app to do this? i can install on your phone ? or receive all calls on my smartphone??
1st April 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag Ajdovscina
Thanks Meter: 52

403 posts
More
The answer is no,and chill out dude and let the kid have some privacy lol

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd April 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by teonagode

The answer is no,and chill out dude and let the kid have some privacy lol

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

As you see a person going in the wrong way .. and that person are your daughter will understand dear!

the last time he spoke on the phone but when he gave me the phone .. i think he deleted everything ... I do not understand what hides!!
3rd April 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakben

As you see a person going in the wrong way .. and that person are your daughter will understand dear!

the last time he spoke on the phone but when he gave me the phone .. i think he deleted everything ... I do not understand what hides!!

UP
3rd April 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #5  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 34

256 posts
More

UP

well this is not a app for snooping but you can try installing truecaller on her mobile and then even if she deletes the call records then also you can see whom she calls vice-versa and you can tell her that this is app is for searching numbers.... and this can do the trick
PRESS THE THANKS IF I HELPED
3rd April 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikunj.baheti@gmail.com

well this is not a app for snooping but you can try installing truecaller on her mobile and then even if she deletes the call records then also you can see whom she calls vice-versa and you can tell her that this is app is for searching numbers.... and this can do the trick
PRESS THE THANKS IF I HELPED

so you want mean this app truecaller save all calls on smartphone even if her delete them from default??
3rd April 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #7  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 34

256 posts
More

so you want mean this app truecaller save all calls on smartphone even if her delete them from default??

yup what is it does is that it actually saves the log somewhere different place rather than taking it directly from the dialler app and you can easily see who had called her and don't tell her that it saves call log
PRESS THE TANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED
3rd April 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikunj.baheti@gmail.com

yup what is it does is that it actually saves the log somewhere different place rather than taking it directly from the dialler app and you can easily see who had called her and don't tell her that it saves call log
PRESS THE TANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED

i just install and test it on my smartphone but when i delete call from default is delete from the app too !

so i can install this app in her smartphone but when she call with this (strane man) i think she remove the call immediatly !

think this app dont do nothing! am waiting maybe another member have more experience
3rd April 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #9  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i just install and test it on my smartphone but when i delete call from default is delete from the app too !

so i can install this app in her smartphone but when she call with this (strane man) i think she remove the call immediatly !

think this app dont do nothing! am waiting maybe another member have more experience

I know this is a technical forum. Not meant to give personal advices

BUT this topic really disturbing me. So if the "guy" is not intended to act in any criminal way to your daughter (In that case you can call the police of course) you may be think about letting your daughter decide about the poeple she spends time with...

If the simcard is registered on your name (In case your daughter is not at least 16years old it must be like this) you can ask the provider for the call logs...
Last edited by LS.xD; 3rd April 2014 at 02:24 PM.
3rd April 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

I know this is a technical forum. Not meant to give personal advices

BUT this topic really disturbing me. So if the "guy" is not intended to act in any criminal way to your daughter (In that case you can call the police of course) you may be think about letting your daughter decide about the poeple she spends time with...

If the simcard is registered on your name (In case your daughter is not at least 16years old it must be like this) you can ask the provider for the call logs...

thanks so much for you reply but i dont remember the sim card registration name ...!

every day when she comes home from school talking on the phone .. but in the evening when I check the phone i can't find anything!

I thought there was some application that saves .. what one does on the smartphone.! because i check on Google but i find this fourm!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread