Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] SM-G730V Stock Rom?

OP bgoode2006

5th January 2014, 06:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
More
Does anyone know where i can get the S3 mini for verizon's stock rom image? I have searched everywhere and cannot find it.

Model ------- SM-G730V
Build # ------ JDQ39.G730VVRUAMI9
6th January 2014, 02:15 AM   |  #2  
Flag Quebec
Thanks Meter: 5

61 posts
Did you check on sammobile web site i know some brand using the same ROM ex: in Canada fido telus Bell Roger use the same ROM when you put the sim card he is format for thé brand of the sim card.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
6th January 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Indianapolis

23 posts
More
Ive never even heard of that site. i just looked and the closest i can find is G7102.
The only thing i need is all the original apps, bloatware, for warranty purposes.
thank you for the reply though. ill try to download another firmware close to mine and try to pull the apks from them
7th January 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Indianapolis

23 posts
More
Exclamation
not trying to double post but...

I would still like a sysrem image for this version of the s3 mini so i can make sure everything is back in place so when i take it to the verizon store there arent any discrepancies because i heard on another post in these forums that flashing the original stock rom does not trigger the flash counter

im begging someone to help. i need this so i can return this phone to get the verizon HTC One
Last edited by bgoode2006; 7th January 2014 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Change my wording
9th January 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Flashing Verizons SM-G730V
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgoode2006

not trying to double post but...

I would still like a sysrem image for this version of the s3 mini so i can make sure everything is back in place so when i take it to the verizon store there arent any discrepancies because i heard on another post in these forums that flashing the original stock rom does not trigger the flash counter

im begging someone to help. i need this so i can return this phone to get the verizon HTC One

Last I heard, this model phone was unflashable since Verizon decided to lock all the bootloaders on it.. No one can seem to turn off the write protect... I've been keeping my eye out for a month now for some way to flash this thing, but nothing takes...
10th January 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #6  

4 posts
I got the stock rom that will flash in odin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go0b3R242

Last I heard, this model phone was unflashable since Verizon decided to lock all the bootloaders on it.. No one can seem to turn off the write protect... I've been keeping my eye out for a month now for some way to flash this thing, but nothing takes...

I have the stock flashable rom via kies im uploading it to dropbox now will post link when its done
10th January 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #7  

4 posts
Stock rom sm-g730v from kies
remove spaces and add a .

dropbox com/s/kc0pyztez8thquh/COMBINATION_G730VVRUAMI9_G730VVZWAMI9_1808258_REV0 0_user_low_ship.tar.md5
1st April 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 4

20 posts
Link Copy Paste Mistakes!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel_sapp

remove spaces and add a .

dropbox com/s/kc0pyztez8thquh/COMBINATION_G730VVRUAMI9_G730VVZWAMI9_1808258_REV0 0_user_low_ship.tar.md5

I lost HOURS trying to figure it out. FIRST SPACE its a period (.) then on Second Space the REV00 its all together. NOT (REV0 0) NOR (REV0.0) That is why lot of people think link is dead or not working.

BRs,

Luis Daniel

By the way I'm sick of download payment sites. In next months Im investing a FULL STORAGE CAPACITY DEDICATED TO TORRENT FOR SAMSUNG, LG, HTC, you name it! All Files Accepted & FULL SHARE FOR Freeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread