Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,845 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SM-G730V Stock Rom?

Tip us?

bgoode2006
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] SM-G730V Stock Rom?

Does anyone know where i can get the S3 mini for verizon's stock rom image? I have searched everywhere and cannot find it.

Model ------- SM-G730V
Build # ------ JDQ39.G730VVRUAMI9

scagnetwork
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Did you check on sammobile web site i know some brand using the same ROM ex: in Canada fido telus Bell Roger use the same ROM when you put the sim card he is format for thé brand of the sim card.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Motorola Q
Axim x51v
HTC Diamond CDMA
Samsung G730W8 (Telus, Bell variant)

bgoode2006
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Ive never even heard of that site. i just looked and the closest i can find is G7102.
The only thing i need is all the original apps, bloatware, for warranty purposes.
thank you for the reply though. ill try to download another firmware close to mine and try to pull the apks from them

bgoode2006
Old
(Last edited by bgoode2006; 7th January 2014 at 10:58 AM.) Reason: Change my wording
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
not trying to double post but...

I would still like a sysrem image for this version of the s3 mini so i can make sure everything is back in place so when i take it to the verizon store there arent any discrepancies because i heard on another post in these forums that flashing the original stock rom does not trigger the flash counter

im begging someone to help. i need this so i can return this phone to get the verizon HTC One

Go0b3R242
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Flashing Verizons SM-G730V

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgoode2006 View Post
not trying to double post but...

I would still like a sysrem image for this version of the s3 mini so i can make sure everything is back in place so when i take it to the verizon store there arent any discrepancies because i heard on another post in these forums that flashing the original stock rom does not trigger the flash counter

im begging someone to help. i need this so i can return this phone to get the verizon HTC One

Last I heard, this model phone was unflashable since Verizon decided to lock all the bootloaders on it.. No one can seem to turn off the write protect... I've been keeping my eye out for a month now for some way to flash this thing, but nothing takes...

joel_sapp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I got the stock rom that will flash in odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go0b3R242 View Post
Last I heard, this model phone was unflashable since Verizon decided to lock all the bootloaders on it.. No one can seem to turn off the write protect... I've been keeping my eye out for a month now for some way to flash this thing, but nothing takes...

I have the stock flashable rom via kies im uploading it to dropbox now will post link when its done

joel_sapp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Stock rom sm-g730v from kies

remove spaces and add a .

dropbox com/s/kc0pyztez8thquh/COMBINATION_G730VVRUAMI9_G730VVZWAMI9_1808258_REV0 0_user_low_ship.tar.md5

mctspr
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Link Copy Paste Mistakes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel_sapp View Post
remove spaces and add a .

dropbox com/s/kc0pyztez8thquh/COMBINATION_G730VVRUAMI9_G730VVZWAMI9_1808258_REV0 0_user_low_ship.tar.md5

I lost HOURS trying to figure it out. FIRST SPACE its a period (.) then on Second Space the REV00 its all together. NOT (REV0 0) NOR (REV0.0) That is why lot of people think link is dead or not working.

BRs,

Luis Daniel

By the way I'm sick of download payment sites. In next months Im investing a FULL STORAGE CAPACITY DEDICATED TO TORRENT FOR SAMSUNG, LG, HTC, you name it! All Files Accepted & FULL SHARE FOR Freeeeeeeeeee!!!!