Moto g call waiting

Search This thread

Naizojj

Feb 26, 2014
Does anyone have this problem with the Moto G.. When you call someone it usually says call waiting if that person is on a call on other phones I have had which indicates the person is on a call but with the Moto G it doesn't say if the person your calling is on a call.. Anyway around this?

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

Naizojj

Feb 26, 2014
Come on aleast yall could know what am referring to

forgotter

Mar 31, 2014
Silchar
Does anyone have this problem with the Moto G.. When you call someone it usually says call waiting if that person is on a call on other phones I have had which indicates the person is on a call but with the Moto G it doesn't say if the person your calling is on a call.. Anyway around this?

That's not the problem of Moto G but it is the problem of your service provider. Change your sim and call on your own number (I.e.b the same number from which you are calling) , you will hear that the number you're calling is busy at the moment ).

Naizojj

Feb 26, 2014
I have never seen what you are referring to. I have only heard the beep before each ring which is an indicator they are on another line.

Its not the service provider i also have a Samsung galaxy and when ever i make a call from it and the person in which am calling is on a call it indicates me the call is waiting

Naizojj

Feb 26, 2014
Come on aleast yall could know what am referring to

Theres call waiting on other phones it displays "call waiting" on the screen when you are calling someone who is already on a call... But the Moto g doesn't seem to have that feature

larryxgo

May 28, 2013
Go to Phone > Settings > Adicional Settings > Call Waiting