5,596,235 Members 35,123 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from mr4r4n: FRESH OFF THE PRESS!

[ROM][4.4.2][Official][OSE Rom][M7ATT]

Tip us?

timpohladthomas
Old
Thanks Meter 1113

DONATE TO ME
That is the new recent apps panel... It is not removable at this time... In the future I may add the option to switch back to original recent panel

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to buy me a beer or some dinner click HERE! or to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

Ephekt
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpohladthomas View Post
That is the new recent apps panel... It is not removable at this time... In the future I may add the option to switch back to original recent panel

Thanks for the response. Is there anyway to get the camera working on a previous build? It says it can't connect to the camera. I couldn't find anything after the 1227 build though.

timpohladthomas
Old
Thanks Meter 1113

DONATE TO ME
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to problems with our email server I have made it so there is no need to register to download from our new forum. However, it would be greatly appreciated if you would register so we are able to track users better. It takes hardly any time to register and can be done at this link ( http://www.drdevs.com/subs/ose/register ). I ask you kindly to please register for OSE's sake. After u register the activation email will be in spam, please check it and mark it as not spam, this will allow you to receive all emails from the forum from now on. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Tim
OSE Developer

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to buy me a beer or some dinner click HERE! or to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!