Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,418 Members 45,958 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The best car mount i ever had

Tip us?

aaa111sss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default The best car mount i ever had

Receive my car new car mount yesterday. When I found this car mount, I ever doubted that how good it will be with such low pricing $3.99. And I gave it a try. I mounted it to my car yesterday, super firm, in mentions that the suction can be washed in description. And I did it last night; it works as described and looks brand new, which surprised me. WOW! The seller is very considerable. They sent me a free suction cup pad, which ensure my phone, can be mounted on the dashboard. It was a great shopping experience on the Web. I've attached the suction cup pad here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pad.jpg
Views:	3342
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	2648606   Click image for larger version

Name:	pad2.jpg
Views:	3499
Size:	238.1 KB
ID:	2648612  
The Following User Says Thank You to aaa111sss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

revan17
Old
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa111sss View Post
Receive my car new car mount yesterday. When I found this car mount, I ever doubted that how good it will be with such low pricing $3.99. And I gave it a try. I mounted it to my car yesterday, super firm, in mentions that the suction can be washed in description. And I did it last night; it works as described and looks brand new, which surprised me. WOW! The seller is very considerable. They sent me a free suction cup pad, which ensure my phone, can be mounted on the dashboard. It was a great shopping experience on the Web. I've attached the suction cup pad here.
Could you provide a link?
LG G2 D802 - running stock 4.4.2.

ingoljosh
Old
Thanks Meter 268

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by revan17 View Post
these are on ebay. Search car mount and price from low to high. theyre cheap and with free shipping. it will take like three weeks to arrive tho..

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Quote:
take picture of your phone mounted on it.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Quote:

stetre76
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
not 100% sure but it looks like a Osomount Dash Grip - but for $3.99 it might also be a copy

aaa111sss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Here is the link 3in1 Car Mount Kit for LG G2 iPhone5s/5,SamsungS5/S4,Nokia Lumia920,HTC One,GPS

aaa111sss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingoljosh View Post
these are on ebay. Search car mount and price from low to high. theyre cheap and with free shipping. it will take like three weeks to arrive tho..

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Please see the ATTACH FILES.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	211.9 KB
ID:	2652775   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	2652776   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	2652777  
The Following User Says Thank You to aaa111sss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nukie_Freak
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Here's one that ships from US...

with free shipping for $3.99.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EEEKit-Car-M...item2a39bb5be2

I just ordered one, hope it works as described.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nukie_Freak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ingoljosh
Old
Thanks Meter 268

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Please see the ATTACH FILES.
Thanks for the pictures.

aaa111sss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22