Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,180 Members 47,122 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

KITKAT rom by ONEJAY, Q&A for junior member

Tip us?

AholicCert
Old
Thanks Meter 2
For me every things is working very well... Thanks @onejay09

Kirkrapee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default ver: 16 - can not make voice&video call in LINE program

When I try to make a free call or video call from LINE, I show error message that "Unfortunately, LINE has stopped. Call failed. Please try again later.(306), does anyone experience this issue?

furqanghori
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Playstore not working after installing OneJay Kitkat v17

Hello Onejay,

Hope you're fine and doing well. First of all i would like to say that u have created an amazing ROM its so attractive. I m having one issue at the moment. As u mentioned in instructions that open play store after installing ROM it will get closed automatically for some updation BUT it didnt happen with me. When i opened playstore, it didnt get crashed. Now, i am trying to installing an app but it is not doing anything it asks me for permission after granting permission nothing is happening and it is showing me a "x" sign inplace of INSTALL button.

IdanSuper
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Headest microphone problem..

I'm using your kit kat ROM the latest v-17, and my headset microphone doesn't work, people just not hear anything.. i find that issue in every cyanogenmod based rom as yours, what can i do or how to fix it?
thank you very much!!

elia2741
Old
Thanks Meter 1
first of all thanks a lot for ur roms because they make me love my phone again ...i've been trying the kitkat rom since the alpha releases but i cant post in development threads...v17 is amazing but it drains the battery a loooooot because of the gapps maybe...so i tried to install it without the gapps only with cm core apps but the root was gone and i cant open the file manager so i went back to gapps then everything is back working...everything else is amaaazing in the rom thanks a lot onejay (i dont knw how to make a tag here )

sid1014
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 2 Question about KITKAT

I am using this ROM.
[ROM][AROMA] RUNNY-KITKAT 4.4.2_STABLE_M3 v17_SMOOTHEE
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4304&nocache=1

There are 2 Question:
1. I get black image in Instagram when I use Gallery to share pics
2. DSP manager doesn't work, and almost can't heard 'bass'

Does anyone have the same situation?