[Q] Recovery Booting Stuck after install KitKat by Odin

Tip us?

sylwek23111
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Recovery Booting Stuck after install KitKat by Odin

Hi
I need a help. I was flashed by odin new KitKat rom from samsung website after passed phone restart and stuck on Recovery booting. I cant get any download mode or recovey still this same - only samsung Galaxy note 3 logo and blue info on top"Recovery Booting..." Please help me.

Nightmare79
Old
(Last edited by Nightmare79; 17th January 2014 at 07:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Think I have the same issue.

Followed the guide as quoted in this post; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=402

Downloaded from post; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=443

Can't boot into download mode and it doesn't connect to PC. Just stuck saying "Recovery Booting..."

Edit: I can boot into download mode. Trying the same guide again.

Edit 2: Second flash worked.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005
CWM Based Recovery | X-NOTE ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightmare79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

orange_dutchman
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylwek23111 View Post
Hi
I need a help. I was flashed by odin new KitKat rom from samsung website after passed phone restart and stuck on Recovery booting. I cant get any download mode or recovey still this same - only samsung Galaxy note 3 logo and blue info on top"Recovery Booting..." Please help me.
Don t panick. I did that already... You need to disconnect the cable and take out the battery. Then you press on the 3 buttons for a while (to empty the note completely) and put the battery back in. When you press the 3 buttons again it should be in download mode again.

To me it happened i think due to the fact i didn't tick update boot loader in odin 1.85. After ticking it and flashing no problem any more. Good luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orange_dutchman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sylwek23111
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Thank you both for help. I fixed. Now i have kitkat with root but is another problem about cwm recovery. I was flashed by odin 6.0.4.5 and was successful but not working on my phone i cant get in. Always when i pressing tree buttons is "RECOVERY BOOTING" and restarting phone and booting system normal. Any advice?

sylwek23111
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Thank you both for help. I fixed. Now i have kitkat with root but is another problem about cwm recovery. I was flashed by odin 6.0.4.5 and was successful but not working on my phone i cant get in. Always when i pressing tree buttons is "RECOVERY BOOTING" and restarting phone and booting system normal. Any advice?
I found problem. i was flashing cwm 6.0.4.5 but i should 6.0.4.6 now everything fine.

Nightmare79
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
I found problem. i was flashing cwm 6.0.4.5 but i should 6.0.4.6 now everything fine.
Good news.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005
CWM Based Recovery | X-NOTE ROM

junclj
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange_dutchman View Post
Don t panick. I did that already... You need to disconnect the cable and take out the battery. Then you press on the 3 buttons for a while (to empty the note completely) and put the battery back in. When you press the 3 buttons again it should be in download mode again.

To me it happened i think due to the fact i didn't tick update boot loader in odin 1.85. After ticking it and flashing no problem any more. Good luck
thanks for your help, i thought that i will send my note 3 to claim warranty at tomorrow. My phone just stuck at the "recovery booting" after failed in flashing the rom with mobile odin pro.

serg710
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare79 View Post
Think I have the same issue.

Followed the guide as quoted in this post; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=402

Downloaded from post; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=443

Can't boot into download mode and it doesn't connect to PC. Just stuck saying "Recovery Booting..."

Edit: I can boot into download mode. Trying the same guide again.

Edit 2: Second flash worked.
im note able to boot into download mode any help

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange_dutchman View Post

thanks you saved me
Sm-N900P