[Q] Phone will not enter fastboot

Search This thread

sigmaphi

Jan 13, 2008
Munich
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
I would definitely try to get a new one, but that'll depend when you bought it. They'll also try to get it repaired instead of giving you a new one, but i'm not updated on German consumer laws, so i can't really tell you what rights you have, but again, time is important here, so you'll need to tell me how long it has been since you bought it. Also, it might be a little tricky to tell them that you were trying to enter fastboot so you could unlock the bootloader and void your warranty, lol. You can either go down that road and act like a pro, or you can act stupid and see how far that takes you :p

The phone is 6 days old, In germany you have 2 weeks to return anything you buy within 2 weeks from the day of purchase ! , So i guess am still lucky ,

sigmaphi

Jan 13, 2008
Munich
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
So I called the shop I got it from and told them my problem.

They said I should call Sony, which I did and Sony told me to send the phone to them. But the dude on the phone told me to really call the shop I bought the phone from and return it there.

So I called MediaMarkt and told them Sony said I should call them. They were ready to take the phone lol. So am gonna send the phone in this weekend.

Will update you guys on how it goes.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
So I called the shop I got it from and told them my problem.

They said I should call Sony, which I did and Sony told me to send the phone to them. But the dude on the phone told me to really call the shop I bought the phone from and return it there.

So I called MediaMarkt and told them Sony said I should call them. They were ready to take the phone lol. So am gonna send the phone in this weekend.

Will update you guys on how it goes.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Well that went a lot smoother than I thought :p Let's hope you get a new one.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

xeedi

Sep 27, 2014
Is there any news? I got the exactly same problem, 6 days old and only flash mode available...whatever I do.

I dont think this a damage, but maybe kind of virus. Does it work on your "new" device?

SebastianWijatyk

Aug 10, 2014
I join the question. Since I have the same problem with the new xperia z ultra and I wonder about the disadvantage of the device.

Top Liked Posts