Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Google Adds New Features to Drive, Sheets, Slides and Docs

In the last few months, Google has been working very hard to adapt all its apps to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

Unable to Flash Custom Rom using Hasson 2000's Tool on HTC one (M7)

OP Infoseye

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
2nd April 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag City Of London
Thanks Meter: 5

96 posts
More
Hello everyone,

I bought an HTC one off ebay, having in mind I would flash custom rom on the device which I prefer for obvious reasons. But each time I open Hasson2000 Tool to get ID token I get this error in command prompt below:

*daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
*daemon started successfully *
'error: device offline

I have tried searching for solutions but I cant get one to actually fix my own issue, I do know the HTC bootloader has been unlocked and rooted because I can boot to bootloader menu, boot to recovery mode and on top on the screen it says *****TAMPERED***** just below it says ***UNLOCKED*** I figured the previous owner tried locking bootloader before selling it off.

I noticed other commands dont work like reboot device on the tool probably because of that error or my htc is not recognised am not sure. am running Windows 8.1 Pro on my laptop.

What I have done so far

Rebooted phone several times
Rebooted my laptop several times
Unplugged and plugged in usb cable
Used different usb ports it recognises my htc because I can view my SD card or transfer files between laptop and phone.

Please guys I neeed your help with this, thanks.
Last edited by Infoseye; 2nd April 2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: update it
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
error: device offline, hasson 2000
Previous Thread Next Thread