XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] MZ601 Hong Kong Version Big Part Repartition not working

Tip us?

agentfox2010
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] MZ601 Hong Kong Version Big Part Repartition not working

Please aware of update this unit model Mz601 (Hong Kong Version)

I have used clockwork mod to root my unit and got the superuser on apps
then found the new release from Bigpart repartition http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2506997
I was finally hoping that it would fix the Hong Kong Partition problem on this model MZ601
I followed all the instructions carefully and can access the TWRP 2.6.3.0 R.A.H BigPart Edition Recovery but it still won't repartition the device.

Hoping in the next coming week they have a fix for this problem
My device on show internal storage of 4292mb under the mount menu not the 32g as seen on forums

Also checking the cmd top right corner of the TWRP but freezes with updating partition details won't show partitions.

Any help Please

gigi07
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentfox2010 View Post
Please aware of update this unit model Mz601 (Hong Kong Version)

I have used clockwork mod to root my unit and got the superuser on apps
then found the new release from Bigpart repartition http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2506997
I was finally hoping that it would fix the Hong Kong Partition problem on this model MZ601
I followed all the instructions carefully and can access the TWRP 2.6.3.0 R.A.H BigPart Edition Recovery but it still won't repartition the device.

Hoping in the next coming week they have a fix for this problem
My device on show internal storage of 4292mb under the mount menu not the 32g as seen on forums

Also checking the cmd top right corner of the TWRP but freezes with updating partition details won't show partitions.

Any help Please
Any solution for the issue as I have the Hong Kong Zoom as well.