OP Revontheus

2nd April 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Behind You.
Thanks Meter: 833

1,179 posts
More
Hi All

I'm set and ready to buy this device or the Nexus 5 ( 32gb variant )

And I was wondering how long the battery would last for a light user like me who removes all the bloatware on the phone ( All of them )
I also never use 3G or 4G and always on 2G...WI-FI is never or rarely used and I plan to underclock it to 1.7Ghz because ( even Xperia Z a 5" Phone is only running 1.5 I see no point of making a 4.3" phone run max speed )

And of course I don't install FB and Twitter on my phone my gaming habits are kept to a 10-15 Minute mark and most of the time the phone is just in my bed and i pull it out to watch some 720p vids

Will it last really long for me

Thanks alot guys
2nd April 2014, 05:01 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 52

128 posts
With that use case, I really don't see why you'd need this phone at all, or any smartphone really. It would be like using your Ferrari only to drive to the mailbox and back.

Save yourself the money and get a Moto G instead - it has a better screen & epic battery life and is more ergonomic, plus you could buy 3 of them for the price of a Z1C Or go for the Nexus 5 and use it as a phablet with a beautiiful 1080p but battery-sucking screen.
Last edited by ghtop; 2nd April 2014 at 05:04 AM.
2nd April 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
With the use you mentioned probably 3 days easily.
2nd April 2014, 10:22 AM   |  #4  
Flag NoWhere
Thanks Meter: 403

556 posts
More
Light use probably last you more than 3 days. Yeah, agreed with ghtop that you won't fully utilized Z1C at all and only longer battery life. I would suggest Moto G to save some $.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread