5,600,919 Members 42,771 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[★P31XX●KK 4.4.2★][★SENSONIC™HD RC-01★][★DTS Audio X-Reality★][★Multi-Window ★]

Tip us?
 
ekunagba
Old
#701  
ekunagba's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 137
Join Date: Feb 2013
It's a pity that we will miss you @adi where our tab 2 is concerned. Though I have note 2 and I know you have a ROM for it, I've been so pleased with my tab2. Will not miss you completely for note2 is still there. Cheers.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Anger is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die.
The Following User Says Thank You to ekunagba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Audio God
Old
#702  
Audio God's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10134
Posts: 3,121
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Heaven

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekunagba View Post
It's a pity that we will miss you @adi where our tab 2 is concerned. Though I have note 2 and I know you have a ROM for it, I've been so pleased with my tab2. Will not miss you completely for note2 is still there. Cheers.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Oh that's great.......
Many tab2 users are coming to note2.....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
PLEASE DON'T SAY THANKSJUST PRESS BUTTON

 
Audio God
Old
#703  
Audio God's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10134
Posts: 3,121
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Heaven

 
DONATE TO ME
For Your Information:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2702774


Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
PLEASE DON'T SAY THANKSJUST PRESS BUTTON

 
vasanth46
Old
#704  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 15
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: chennai
Default BT issue

@DarkStryder

since you maintain this rom, i have to inform you about a bug in this rom... since the first flash of this rom i have experienced problem in bt for voice calls... the first call through bluetooth goes fine from the second or third call even after attending call i cannot hear the voice in bluetooth, even i switch to earpiece and speaker and hear nothing.... after the call ending i have to force reboot my tab.... this happened not just in sensonic, but also in beanstalk and dhollmen kitkat roms... in sensonic by Mr.T_shaggy... but no solution had been found... now i again switched to sungsonic and is working fine... i tried three different bt headsets... i am using p3100... so for calls the bt comes handy... try to rectify it
 
Audio God
Old
#705  
Audio God's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10134
Posts: 3,121
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Heaven

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanth46 View Post
@DarkStryder

since you maintain this rom, i have to inform you about a bug in this rom... since the first flash of this rom i have experienced problem in bt for voice calls... the first call through bluetooth goes fine from the second or third call even after attending call i cannot hear the voice in bluetooth, even i switch to earpiece and speaker and hear nothing.... after the call ending i have to force reboot my tab.... this happened not just in sensonic, but also in beanstalk and dhollmen kitkat roms... in sensonic by Mr.T_shaggy... but no solution had been found... now i again switched to sungsonic and is working fine... i tried three different bt headsets... i am using p3100... so for calls the bt comes handy... try to rectify it
It is the most common issue in all devices with aosp kitkat ROMs.....its only disadvantage of aosp rom...

Let's hope it will be fixed soon.....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
PLEASE DON'T SAY THANKSJUST PRESS BUTTON

 
vasanth46
Old
#706  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 15
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio God View Post
It is the most common issue in all devices with aosp kitkat ROMs.....its only disadvantage of aosp rom...

Let's hope it will be fixed soon.....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
thanks for the reply adi.... i was waiting weeks for this answer ,,,

hope it will be fixed... thumb up
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes