Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,962 Members 50,388 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Identification of my cell phone

Tip us?

topsbr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question Identification of my cell phone

Hello friends ... I need a help from you in order to understand where I can be changing the ID of my phone. I have an Xperia ZQ (I'm Brazilian) and the last ROM's, he became identified as Xperia ZL. This does not alter the functioning of the cell, being more a cosmetic issue than a relative necessity, but even so, I wonder if I can again change this ID to Xperia ZQ and if possible, teach me how. I've looked at the build.prop file and could not find this identification. Hugs!

topsbr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by topsbr View Post
Hello friends ... I need a help from you in order to understand where I can be changing the ID of my phone. I have an Xperia ZQ (I'm Brazilian) and the last ROM's, he became identified as Xperia ZL. This does not alter the functioning of the cell, being more a cosmetic issue than a relative necessity, but even so, I wonder if I can again change this ID to Xperia ZQ and if possible, teach me how. I've looked at the build.prop file and could not find this identification. Hugs!
I find a reference in the build.prop file about Xperia ZL, switched to ZQ and restarted the phone ... anyway, Windows keeps detecting it as Xperia ZL ... are somewhere I need to change?

Thanks..

topsbr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Help me!!