No registration required
Thread Closed

Longer I have it the worse it gets!

OP w4itg

2nd April 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32

201 posts
So I've had this phone for about 3.5 months now. I can say I'm less than pleased with it.

1) Still having issues with GPS. I have an Otter Box Case & haven't tried the tightening screws trick yet.

2) When rooted incoming calls are messed up. What I did was go to the Verizon store and ordered a replacement, put my SIM card in my old RAZR HD MAXX & was having the same exact problem it would ring and when I picked it up no one was there and it would hang up. Replacement came but without a new SIM card so went to the store to get a new one and I sent the replacement device back. All was good with the new SIM card but after I rerooted was having the same exact problem. Unrooted it and it has been working good in that aspect. So I guess I'm stuck without root. That stinks!

I can say without a doubt this will be the last Samsung device I will buy. Looking at the new One M8 but undecided. I wish Moto had a quad core phone I would definitely buy a Dev version of that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
2nd April 2014, 04:31 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32

201 posts
Well just for grins I took the case off no difference. From the time I opened the the GPS Stats & Toolbox app took about 15 seconds or so to get a lock. Accuracy is all over the place but seems to average 30-36 feet. Also tried tightening the screws most were only lose a 1/4 turn. Either was the GPS in my opinion stinks in this phone. Tried to up load a photo but app won't let me do it for some reason.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
Last edited by w4itg; 2nd April 2014 at 04:33 AM.
2nd April 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #3  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,811

8,467 posts
More
Duplicate subject matter here? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2670500
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread