Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 37,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone switch from the LG G2 to the HTC One M8?

Tip us?

dbroadus2007
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by desireaftergod View Post
I switched from the G2. ...M8 is nice...It is taking some getting use to with the bigger size, though
I too am trying to get used to the bigger\longer screen. Love the phone though. I switched from a G2 tonight, but my wife still has a G2 just in case I want to switch

I doubt I will....

bomber889
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I switched from the g2. I liked the size of the g2 better but the build quality on the HTC is definitely worth it. Battery life is a bit worse I'd say but nothing too much to be bothered about. The g2 camera was mediocre to me, I like HTC better, pixel count doesn't really matter to me. Can't wait til we get s-off on this beast

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

rushless
Old
Thanks Meter 275
Whatever I get will have 32GB and sd slot (like my S4), so that tips to the M8 for now (pending my review of the S5 and IF Verizon offers a 32GB verison).

Morpheus991
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincerity View Post
yea forgot to mention the height....its outrageously tall for the screensize. literally sticks out the top of the pocket on my apcs
Damn, I didn't think about that..I love my apc's, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to go in store again and try to find a non creepy way to ask them if they have one I can stick in my pants.. (no joke!)

sincerity
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus991 View Post
Damn, I didn't think about that..I love my apc's, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to go in store again and try to find a non creepy way to ask them if they have one I can stick in my pants.. (no joke!)
haha yea good luck with the pockets...you'll have a good 1" of the M8 sticking out of them at the top...it's pretty ridiculous how long this phone is