Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Anyone switch from the LG G2 to the HTC One M8?

OP Bxrider117

1st April 2014, 07:28 AM   |  #21  
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 19

297 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by desireaftergod

I switched from the G2. ...M8 is nice...It is taking some getting use to with the bigger size, though

I too am trying to get used to the bigger\longer screen. Love the phone though. I switched from a G2 tonight, but my wife still has a G2 just in case I want to switch

I doubt I will....
1st April 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 8

214 posts
More
I switched from the g2. I liked the size of the g2 better but the build quality on the HTC is definitely worth it. Battery life is a bit worse I'd say but nothing too much to be bothered about. The g2 camera was mediocre to me, I like HTC better, pixel count doesn't really matter to me. Can't wait til we get s-off on this beast

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app
1st April 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 326

3,288 posts
Whatever I get will have 32GB and sd slot (like my S4), so that tips to the M8 for now (pending my review of the S5 and IF Verizon offers a 32GB verison).
2nd April 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #24  
Flag Hollywood
Thanks Meter: 41

138 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincerity

yea forgot to mention the height....its outrageously tall for the screensize. literally sticks out the top of the pocket on my apcs

Damn, I didn't think about that..I love my apc's, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to go in store again and try to find a non creepy way to ask them if they have one I can stick in my pants.. (no joke!)
2nd April 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 13

355 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus991

Damn, I didn't think about that..I love my apc's, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to go in store again and try to find a non creepy way to ask them if they have one I can stick in my pants.. (no joke!)

haha yea good luck with the pockets...you'll have a good 1" of the M8 sticking out of them at the top...it's pretty ridiculous how long this phone is
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread