XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck on 3G?

Tip us?

Decepticaons
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 253
Default Stuck on 3G?

After installing 2 separate ROMs I can't get a better connection than 3G...no 4G, and certainly no LTE. Anyone know of a fix other than going back to stock and re-flashing? Or a setting I'm missing perhaps? Help!

Sent From My Frosty Verizon LG G2

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

Art Vanderlay
Old
(Last edited by Art Vanderlay; 2nd April 2014 at 07:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticaons View Post
After installing 2 separate ROMs I can't get a better connection than 3G...no 4G, and certainly no LTE. Anyone know of a fix other than going back to stock and re-flashing? Or a setting I'm missing perhaps? Help!

Open your dialer and type in *#*4636#*#*

Scroll down to the button that says set preferred network type and pick LTE/GSM/WCDMA. It switches back to 3G on reboot but that's the best I've got.

Decepticaons
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticaons View Post

OK tried that, all it did was call Verizon lol.

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2