[ROM][WIP][4.4.2] CyanogenMod 11 KitKat for Optimus S/V

Tip us?

skinbark
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul View Post
Ok sorry been awhile I tried the cwm you gave me and I still got a bad installation. Do you have a twrp I can use maybe? I have never used twrp so I wouldn't know what to do
Sorry I don't.

bigsupersquid
Old
Thanks Meter 161

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul View Post
Ok sorry been awhile I tried the cwm you gave me and I still got a bad installation. Do you have a twrp I can use maybe? I have never used twrp so I wouldn't know what to do
try this post here:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...ml#post3370065
thekraven may have posted another recovery or two around there somewhere as well.

optimusv45
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Wow, OV was my first smartphone. Can't believe people are still developing for it ! :thumbup:

jhonka232
Old
Thanks Meter 24

DONATE TO ME
@skinbark hello, I come from the D710 and we're having trouble getting mms for Virgin Mobile working on our kit Kat builds. It seems like the way virgin mobile handles mms is different and they need to be decoded. As of right now mms comes in as a message of garbled text from the number 9999999999. Did you run into any of these issues on your VM build for the OV?

cougarcougar
Old
Thanks Meter 458

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusv45 View Post
Wow, OV was my first smartphone. Can't believe people are still developing for it ! :thumbup:
bigsupersquid made a patch for the Virgin mms in frameworks_opt_telephony. He has another thread at androidcentral

https://github.com/bigsupersquid/
The Following User Says Thank You to cougarcougar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigsupersquid
Old
Thanks Meter 161

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonka232 View Post
@skinbark hello, I come from the D710 and we're having trouble getting mms for Virgin Mobile working on our kit Kat builds. It seems like the way virgin mobile handles mms is different and they need to be decoded. As of right now mms comes in as a message of garbled text from the number 9999999999. Did you run into any of these issues on your VM build for the OV?
http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...ml#post3424437

jhonka232
Old
Thanks Meter 24

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarcougar View Post
bigsupersquid made a patch for the Virgin mms in frameworks_opt_telephony. He has another thread at androidcentral

https://github.com/bigsupersquid/
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsupersquid View Post
Much appreciated guys! Just what I was looking for.

Maestertk
Old
Thanks Meter 31
First off, thanks loads for doing this. Busted up my Optimus G, and was given this as a temp phone; quite glad to know I can have 4.4 goodness even still =)

However, English isn't even a selection in the menu for me, I'm just stuck on that Azerbaijan or whatnot. I'm still poking around it trying to find a solution, but any help would be appreciated =)

ghostswagking
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Is there a fix for bluetooth yet? I've been using this rom for a while and applaud the devs on their work. But I just can't cope without bluetooth.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using xda app-developers app

bigsupersquid
Old
Thanks Meter 161

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostswagking View Post
Is there a fix for bluetooth yet? I've been using this rom for a while and applaud the devs on their work. But I just can't cope without bluetooth.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using xda app-developers app
use mine. on ac even skinbark said he had been doing so rather than update his build.

The Following User Says Thank You to bigsupersquid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]