Ask a question

No registration required

Tether.. unlimited data using Foxfi or PDnet

OP havalina1

2nd April 2014, 09:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Is there an unlimited data or tether hack that still works? Or could you push me in the right direction?

I have had 4 phones with Verizon for about 10 years now. They screwed us out of our unlimited data a few years back by lying to my wife over the phone in order to get upgrades a few months early. We now pay close to $400 a month for the plan, we have 10GB data but due to my sons buggy Iphone5 he somehow runs through 5gb the first few days.

He is a EMT for an ambulance company and uses his phone's data for directions only. I am sick and sick and sick of Verizon screwing me.. Please help!!
3rd April 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by havalina1

Is there an unlimited data or tether hack that still works? Or could you push me in the right direction?

I have had 4 phones with Verizon for about 10 years now. They screwed us out of our unlimited data a few years back by lying to my wife over the phone in order to get upgrades a few months early. We now pay close to $400 a month for the plan, we have 10GB data but due to my sons buggy Iphone5 he somehow runs through 5gb the first few days.

He is a EMT for an ambulance company and uses his phone's data for directions only. I am sick and sick and sick of Verizon screwing me.. Please help!!

There are several ways to tether, probably no way in hell verizon will give you back unlimited data. I would tell your son to turn off mobile data while he's not using it - at least until you figure out what's causing it to go through data so quickly.
3rd April 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 27

155 posts
Or buy a GPS for him?
3rd April 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 135

392 posts
There's the problem. Iphone.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
3rd April 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne