Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,182 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tether.. unlimited data using Foxfi or PDnet

Tip us?

havalina1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Tether.. unlimited data using Foxfi or PDnet

Is there an unlimited data or tether hack that still works? Or could you push me in the right direction?

I have had 4 phones with Verizon for about 10 years now. They screwed us out of our unlimited data a few years back by lying to my wife over the phone in order to get upgrades a few months early. We now pay close to $400 a month for the plan, we have 10GB data but due to my sons buggy Iphone5 he somehow runs through 5gb the first few days.

He is a EMT for an ambulance company and uses his phone's data for directions only. I am sick and sick and sick of Verizon screwing me.. Please help!!

brex91
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by havalina1 View Post
Is there an unlimited data or tether hack that still works? Or could you push me in the right direction?

I have had 4 phones with Verizon for about 10 years now. They screwed us out of our unlimited data a few years back by lying to my wife over the phone in order to get upgrades a few months early. We now pay close to $400 a month for the plan, we have 10GB data but due to my sons buggy Iphone5 he somehow runs through 5gb the first few days.

He is a EMT for an ambulance company and uses his phone's data for directions only. I am sick and sick and sick of Verizon screwing me.. Please help!!

There are several ways to tether, probably no way in hell verizon will give you back unlimited data. I would tell your son to turn off mobile data while he's not using it - at least until you figure out what's causing it to go through data so quickly.

Novakingwai
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Or buy a GPS for him?

Tada10
Old
Thanks Meter 133
There's the problem. Iphone.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

droidstyle
Old
Recognized Contributor