Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,520 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Case, or no case?

Tip us?

subhumanderelict
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by djjroc007 View Post
I don't care about the scratch potential. I'll have a case on it anyway. I would just rather have the silver variant than the gold or gray.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine then. I guess I'm just scared about going bareback -- even if it's just occasionally -- with anything other than silver. Apparently, just resting the non-silver models on a desk is leaving marks.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

djjroc007
Old
Thanks Meter 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by subhumanderelict View Post
Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine then. I guess I'm just scared about going bareback -- even if it's just occasionally -- with anything other than silver. Apparently, just resting the non-silver models on a desk is leaving marks.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Bareback....not even once. Always wrap! Lol

The Following User Says Thank You to djjroc007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

l1ttl3z
Old
Thanks Meter 10
think im going to pick up a case in the am... this phone feels way to slippery I don't trust it at all, as for my screen probably going to leave it as is, I have yet to scratch the screen on my evo lte and I've had that since day one so I should b fine with jus the case

fr0st420
Old
Thanks Meter 378

DONATE TO ME
I picked up the dot view case. Loving it so far. Gives decent protection too.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Doomstang
Old
Thanks Meter 276
For the first time since my HTC Hero (which I ended up getting Ghost Armor on), I'm going without a case.
Didn't HTC say they would replace a broken screen for free within the first 6 months too?

Varekai
Old
Thanks Meter 41
I never had a case on my M7, but I went through 4 of them for different malfuctions, and each one wound up having a dented corner or scratched up grill. So considering this one is even heavier, I know the damage will be worse.

http://www.spigen.com/htc-one-m8-case-slim-armor.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Varekai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djjroc007
Old
Thanks Meter 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varekai View Post
I never had a case on my M7, but I went through 4 of them for different malfuctions, and each one wound up having a dented corner or scratched up grill. So considering this one is even heavier, I know the damage will be worse.

http://www.spigen.com/htc-one-m8-case-slim-armor.html
That's a nice looking case. Thanks for the link. Being Michigan fan, that blue slate case makes me want the gold phone now. :/