5,597,501 Members 31,341 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROOT][SGP321][4.3] Update to 10.4.1.B.0.101

Tip us?

jamorOO7
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thank you so much for this. i was able to upgrade my ntt docomo xtz to the latest version available. docomo is so slow with their release of updates. i was able to maintain the 32gb storage by checking exclude partition during ftf strip flash.
anyway you can make a deodex for 101 bro? i really need a deodexed rom so that i can flash audio enhancement like purexaudio. deodex rom is a must for that audio mod.

vybztymz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Cannot Root Xperia Tablet Z LTE (SGP3321) on 4.3 10.4.1.B.0.101

Hi, Apologies in advance for this lengthy post. I've been trying (on & off) for 3 weeks to root my Xperia Z LTE (SGP321) runing the above firmware without any joy.

I've been using the method detailed here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588442 i.e. downgrade to 4.1.2; root using DoomLord; install recovery using TABZ-flashing a 4.3 10.4.1.B.0.101 zip file in Philz recovery; and then flashing a "stripped" 4.3 10.4.1.B.0.101 ftf file.

I just cannot get it to work.

1. Downgrading to 4.1.2 (using Flashtool) seems to work fine.
2. Rooting the newly installed 4.1.2 with DoomLord seemed to work. e.g. SU appears in the app draw, is configurable and seems to work

This is where everthing seems to go pear-shaped

3. (a)The DualLockedRecovery process doesn't seem to work. It does not install CWM or TWRP (From what I have since read, TWRP is not available for Xperia LTE tablets) recoveries - it just installs the "vanilla" Philz.

(b) Cannot flash the 4.3 10.4.1.B.0.101_CE1.zip file in Philz. Flashing always fails after about 2 seconds.

Anyway, long story short - the whole thing fall apart after rooting 4.1.2; resulting in numerous re-installs of stock 4.3 using "EMMA".

Can anyone out there point me in the direction of reliable methods of rooting my tablet.

I love android, but android without Tasker, Xposed Framework etc is unthinkable.

xenocide976
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Can this method work for Jap SO-03e flashed to generic sgp321?

DooshPastesh
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I think it's bad downolad. Redownload zip and try again. Can you tell what error recovery shows to you?

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Tags
4.3 10.4.1.b.0.101 ce1 sgp321 lte tablet