Thread Closed

Scratches on the M8 depending on color

OP VictorCozmei

3rd April 2014, 12:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bucharest, Romania, EU
Thanks Meter: 117

93 posts
I've been considering the HTC One M8 for my next purchase and I was targeting the Gunmetal grey version (it really looks awesome), BUT from what I've been reading, besides being a little slippery in the hand, it is very scratch prone. (some remote topics here on XDA, some remote topics in android central's forum, etc.)

Seeing on how a lot of us wouldn't want to hide such a great phone behind a cover, let's talk here about how easy or hard it is to scratch the phone and how it looks after some wear-and-tear and, maybe, how it all depends on the color of the phone ...

Last year, the silver M7 stood really well in this department, with scratches being less easier to spot than the colored versions. How is it now on the M8 Gunmetal grey or Gold compared to the Silver model?

Anybody got scratches? How easily did the phone scratch?

Maybe some of the users could contribute with pictures and stories, eventually giving info for those of us who are still undecided on which color to get ...
Last edited by VictorCozmei; 3rd April 2014 at 12:04 AM.
3rd April 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,397

6,302 posts
Thread closed,

Remember were possible please use existing threads before creating new ones. An example could be found here: Build Quality Concerns
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc one m8, scratches
Previous Thread Next Thread